CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's ok, as I said I am friend with Greg, there was a stupid miss understanding last year between us because of someone, but we have very good relationship together.
I have no problem with competition and I would like all my competitors have the same class and correct attitude as Greg Lansky.
I think some people in Prague should learn from him the word humility and respect of girls during the work making them satisfied and going home with a smile on the face not tears !!!
We have had a discussion two days ago and he was very happy having won 16 awards at the AVN 2016. I told him I really don't care anymore that kind of ceremony after I had the chance to know the AVN in the 90 and understood long ago their games.
But of course as a young director full of talent I am happy he got it, that will give him some motivation for the future.
About Chloe, yes nothing new about the fact she did some work with him and this is her fans who will enjoy it first.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

Sure he must be a great guy, I mentioned it not cause it's a problem, but I hope it will motivate you :D It's only a trailer but it looks like they missed some lube...

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It's ok, as I said I am friend with Greg, there was a stupid miss understanding last year between us because of someone, but we have very good relationship together.
I have no problem with competition and I would like all my competitors have the same class and correct attitude as Greg Lansky.
I think some people in Prague should learn from him the word humility and respect of girls during the work making them satisfied and going home with a smile on the face not tears !!!
We have had a discussion two days ago and he was very happy having won 16 awards at the AVN 2016. I told him I really don't care anymore that kind of ceremony after I had the chance to know the AVN in the 90 and understood long ago their games.
But of course as a young director full of talent I am happy he got it, that will give him some motivation for the future.
About Chloe, yes nothing new about the fact she did some work with him and this is her fans who will enjoy it first.

PW
Great show of respect from you Pierre. I think you should let people know more often that you have good relationships with other competitors, because some of your enemies get you into fights and maybe some people get the wrong impression about you.

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

Belle performance quand meme, il a tout raflé.
C'est drôle parce que d'autres concurrents n'ont strictement rien twitté pendant 4j depuis :lol: :lol:
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have problem only with bad competitors, those who don't respect any rule, anyone, anything. Others are a sometime my friend, sometime unknow, sometime haters but correct anyway, and I consider all this is normal.
But the cheaters who have the balls on top of destroying our business and the girls, to tell I am a liar, a non correct guys etc ... and complain I am "obsseded" by them, those one, yes I piss on their heads !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

....yes I piss on their heads !!!

PW
and not in a friendly manner... :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

because you know a friendly way to make it ??? ;) ;) ;)

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

P--- & Love?? Non?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

eggshot
Newb

Post by eggshot »

wow..
I see she does it with competitors now