CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tremend25
Guru

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by tremend25 »

Ok, maybe later on then.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hopefully ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sh1nex
Padawan

Post by Sh1nex »

This film has a release date for what?This is most looking forward to the movie, Chloe Amour is best for me. :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a top girl for sure !!!
Yesterday night was the Greg Lansky birthday I had the surprise to get it form him and the girls at his table ( with Chloe of course ).
Very kind attention and it shows to all people how we respect each others !!!
Greg-Birthday.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sh1nex
Padawan

Post by Sh1nex »

Very cool people, nice gesture. ;) Before Chloe WUNF film or woodman casting? I think 2016 will come to the casting film Chloe, which is expected in about month? And if you do not plan on doing with it then please do wunf series. :oops: :) Good afternoon and heal your knee Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!
I haven't decided yet what will be the next to come with Chloe ...

PW

Sh1nex
Padawan

Post by Sh1nex »

Okay, okay, but they her not prepared him for anal pleasure with one man away but I think when you're away her role in the emergence of what is the timetable? Hungary is not visible on the page so I do not know.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because the site is locked in HU and CZ !!! There is no date !!!

PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Pierre another question about Chloe, wasn't she suppose to have anal with Tushy this year? It doesn't seem like the plan will happen.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sorry I can't answer this question precisely because I just know she was supposed to do it in November but best you should write to Greg Lansky about it because he has his own plans and business strategies, so I can't speak for him.

PW