ADRIENNE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ADRIENNE

Post by admin »

bangster
Guru

Re: ADRIENNE

Post by bangster »

PW,

If I'm not mistaken the hardcore scene on the site of Adrienne with Steve Holmes, Alain, and Pascal is from your XXX 13... correct?

Again, if I'm not mistaken, it would mean that Adrienne is also known as Adriana Rouso http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/adrianar.html

Honestly, I have never been able to 100% convince myself that this black haired beauty is the same girl as the blond Adriana Rouso... can you confirm this really is or is not her?

After watching her casting she doesn't seem very interested in sex, just money. She obviously is living with her "boyfriend" so she doesn't have to work and can have a meal ticket ( poor sucker ). I have only watched a few of the performances she had done with your competitors and I have to say she isn't very exciting to watch. Did you try her out?

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she became Adriana Rouso but I don't agree with you from my point of view she was very good and loved sex very much, the fact she was in love of her BF didn't interfered. But it was the begining and as I said many times, the girls when doing intensive work every week can change a lot. It's like everyone for everything, when the dose is too much, you don't like it anymore... Maybe Adrienne got that feeling later !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

PW, thanks for the reply. You may be right about her later performances.

As regards her sexuality and personality, you are a much better judge than I. All I can draw from is what I have seen and that doesn't always represent an accurate picture.

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure, also depend the atmosphere and the way people are with the girls. Myself even if I'm "energic" sometime during the casting, I do my best to give them good feeling and I know it makes the difference in 90 % of the case !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!