EVE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: EVE ANGEL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah this is something I like to do !!!
As for Silvia Lauren, Monica Sweet ( Jo ) and Cameron. It's always something unique ...

And by the way Eve is waiting a happy event, she will be a mom soon, I wish her the best of the best. She is a great person and for sure will be a perfect mother !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

How long has she been Pregnant for?

cabav299
Newb

Post by cabav299 »

Please tell me Eve's done content while pregnant! Pregnant girls are so sexy. Would love to see her with a big belly.

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Eve shot for Sandra shines website in October, I don't know if she was pregnant then or what.

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Pierre, Do you know if Eve will continue to shoot after she has her Baby?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ... she's a serious person and I'm pretty sure from the minute he will have her baby, all her life will be focus on it, which is good !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PWFan11
Padawan

Post by PWFan11 »

Very happy for Eve as she moves on to the next phase of her life. Guess this may very well see her enter retirement, although girls have returned after giving birth, Cameron springs to mind. And think about how big those wonderful boobs will get during her pregnancy! :o

Sought of the end of an era, with first Monica Sweet and now her long time partner calling time on their careers. That both had careers spanning nearly 15 years probably lured us into a false sense of security that they would be around forever. I was looking forward to the next installment of PW's casting update series in about 2022 like the one shot in 2012, but alas probably not going to happen. :(

Did see on this YouTube clip (so no rude bits) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbhWBhDLc8 with Frank Gun and an unknown girl where she states they have been together for 4 years and married for 1, an accurate account of events or just scripted? Would have loved if Eve decided to end her career as it started with a bit of boy/girl or boy/girl/girl :D, but doubt it.

If this is the end, all I can say is Eve thanks for the memories and thank you Pierre for bringing her to us in the first place, her casting is still one of my favourites.

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Hi Eve, I don't know if you will ever read this or not but I hope you do, You are A true Angel sent from heaven I don't have enough space or words to describe what kind of person you are. Just to name A few you are, (kind, sweet, very beautiful, an amazing person.) There are a lot more to name but it will take hours. Thank You so much for being A polite person you are awesome, I will never forget the scenes with you and JO (Monica Sweet) I hope you have A very healthy child and you are happy you deserve the most happiness in the world. Merry Christmas Eve Angel

Pierre, Thank You for taking the time to answer all questions regarding Eve and finding the accurate information on answers that I have asked you about her.
Merry Christmas, Pierre I hope you have A good one

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks guys, and best wishes for Eve and her baby in 2016 !!!

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

eve angel001.jpg
Pierre, I hope you don't mind me posting this of Eve I found it today on FB