NIKY THEPAIR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
kamonyak
Guru

Re: NIKY THEPAIR

Post by kamonyak »

Great boobs

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

If at all possible could you post as it appears you have generated a great deal of interest. Would think would be fantastic to see that lovely little ass getting broken, lovely boobs bouncing and you asking her to swallow a load. Would think would be a fantastic way to introduce all of these lovely ladies in the very near future. Please and thank you.

flo1991
Padawan

Post by flo1991 »

Oui moi aussi comme Sherlock25, je voulais également savoir si elle a avaler une bonne charge du jus Woodman ? voir même plusieurs peut être ?
J'adore ces moments là, quand Maitre Woodman décharge son jus dans la bouche de ces jeunes filles, c'est excellent de les voir tout avaler ;)

Merci d'avance pour la réponse Pierre.

emerald
Padawan

Post by emerald »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She got the full treament but at the moment I don't think I will show it !!!
Maybe in future, we will see ...

PW
Why do you put this up if you dont want to show all of it? And if you dont want show all of it, why tell there is more? Do you enjoy stringing us along? Making us beg you to put up a scene? I have been following your forum, and am beginning to understand why so many hate you.

MSK
Padawan

Post by MSK »

emerald wrote:Why do you put this up if you dont want to show all of it? And if you dont want show all of it, why tell there is more? Do you enjoy stringing us along? Making us beg you to put up a scene? I have been following your forum, and am beginning to understand why so many hate you.
Pierre...please explain why you are hesitant to show the initiation.

MSK

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right Emerald, I should not tell and not show anything !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

gapeland001
Guru

Post by gapeland001 »

Thank you! When we can see casting with Sofi Goldfinger very hot russian young pretty sexy girl?????!!! Master Pierre we wanna see her please!!!

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

I suspect a new strategy here at Woodmancastings, don't put "to be continued" because the list is getting so long people are upset. Instead, lower expectations and complaints. Should work for a while, until there are no members left except a few diehard fans who will not be enough to support the site financially.

emerald
Padawan

Post by emerald »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You're right Emerald, I should not tell and not show anything !!!

PW
That is correct maestro. show only what you plan to release in a week or two or maybe even a month or two. if you no plan to release within that time period, keep it to yourself. it is your right!! you own the material.

Doing otherwise means you are stringing your customer's along. Don't do that, it is bad to do. I am just saying of course, nobody can force Pierre to do anything.

kottozveruga
Guru

Post by kottozveruga »

Hey guys...stop trying to push Master Pierre!
He already hundreds of times to explain that there is a video that for some reason he can't show.
Have respect for the great Director!