REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
stemcell
Guru

Re: REBECCA

Post by stemcell »

when will the last fanboy be aware of, that all castings are staged :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So all my models can pretend to get an award in hollywood because even some famous name will not be able to play so well !!! I'm sure when you'll see Freshblond crying you'll imagine I put lemon or onion in her eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: but if it makes you feel better and less guilty when you masturbate on all of them, I can understand !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

niceman111
Guru

Post by niceman111 »

I don't think pierre is guilty of anything but maybe capitalizing on someone's misfortune the same way any capitalist does. rebecca did seem to be one of the girls who looked like she was in excruciating pain in her scenes and was probably just there for the money but maybe not as she may be somewhat of a masochist.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think she stay two years working with me just for the money, she was a friend and considered us like a second family. She has a good heart, she's not a bitch, far away from her this mental !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

wifebeater
Padawan

Post by wifebeater »

Maybe she has a good heart, how would you know? You have absolutely no heart and no respect for other human beings. You clearly forced yourself upon this girl, anyone can see that. What a loser you are. As Brian Yuzna said to you: "You are a bastard". My wife will gladly beat the shit out of you, Mr Poopman. Not that there will be much left of you, because shit is all you are made of...

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Ca y est, les casse-couilles sont de retour. Continues ton superbe travail Pierre, c'est toi le meilleur des meilleurs et merde aux connards jaloux.

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

I am not mod here, but insulting is not OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Everybody have to treat other people with respect.
If I were a mod, I will bann him.

wifebeater
Padawan

Post by wifebeater »

PW started the insulting, so go ahead and ban him... Anyway, I'll call it a day now, goodbye and so long!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Prepare your kleenex and be ready to cry a lot Mister "puppet of your wife" because soon another hardcore scene where she will be "tortured" again with strong DP will be online here :lol: :lol: :lol: .

PW

zoulou
Padawan

Post by zoulou »

Hi Pierre,

What an unbelievable casting!

I have two questions, did you make love another times with her, and what did you learn to her after blow job and anal? Do you have pissed in her mouth, and do you have a video with her for the site pissandlove?