KAROLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Cerberus
Guru

Re: KAROLA

Post by Cerberus »

Dommage, elle a vraiment l'air top.
J'espere que tu changeras d'avis.

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

Really great girl

ponitop45
Newb

Post by ponitop45 »

Dear Mr Woodman

I am Karola’s mother, thank you for understanding my daughter situation, the picture with this man (Ricardo) and her was something not acceptable to be seen.
I really appreciate you accepted this meeting with us and hope you will keep your words in order to facilitate her professional life and future.
I am sorry if I had some rude words here, it wasn’t about you.

Best regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All pleasure was for me, I understand of course and will do what I promised !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Je comprends parfaitement les raisons de la mère, bien que je trouve ça très dommage de ne pas pouvoir en voir plus avec cette petite.

Après, je ne comprends pas pourquoi des filles viennent et supplient de ne rien montrer ensuite, alors qu'elles savent au départ qu'une telle vidéo peut leur porter préjudice plus tard (mais elles tournent quand même) et signent un accord pour la release de la vidéo.
Peur d'assumer ses actes de "grande fille"? Du genre "je sais mieux que toute le monde du haut de mes 18 ans" et puis après "oh zut, j'ai fais une betise, stp, ne publie rien".

hooper
Guru

Post by hooper »

As much as I'd have liked to watch her in action, I take my hat off to you, Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!