GALA BROWN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Ray
Padawan

Re: GALA BROWN

Post by Ray »

Yesterday I had the chance to interview Gala Brown and I'm sure that Pierre will like the answer she gave me when I asked her about their meeting in Budapest.

"After the chat, the scene I made with him marked a transition in my carrer. If you have seen the scene you know why.
The work with him was great. I was nervous and tense because of the scene, but he calmed me down and he made me feel comfortable. Pierre is very close and nice"

;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you to this adorable girl and thank you for let us know about it. Where is this interview if I can ask ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Ray
Padawan

Post by Ray »

Link to the interview (in spanish):
http://milkywaychannel.com/conociendo-gala-brown

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice girl, I really apreciate her kindness !!!
Thanks again for the link Ray.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

Any news of her
Do you have more scenes with her in stock?
Will you work with her again?
Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was adorable person but her success here on the site is very low. I don't know why because me, I liked her really much. Unfortunately I'm not sure I will work again with her due to the lack of success on the chart.

PW