LEXI LOWE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Phelan
Guru

Re: LEXI LOWE

Post by Phelan »

Lexi would love to do a scene with Viola.... Pierre...????? ;)

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Enjoyed the chat as much as I was able to be on-line! :D Lexi is a cool woman! I have enjoyed her casting and the WUNF tremendously! ;) ;) Asked if she would be doing a DP...to which she replied "No comment"...Would love to see you have that experience here, Lexi! As I am sure Pierre and his crew would be more than happy to accommodate you! :twisted: Wouldn't you, Pierre? :lol: Thank you both for attending and arranging this chat!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

Phelan wrote:Lexi would love to do a scene with Viola.... Pierre...????? ;)
he is busy with coco kiss

Lexi_Lowe
Padawan

Post by Lexi_Lowe »

Thank you guys it was great to chat with you all, I hope to do it again sometime soon!!

Lexi xx

p.s. now Pierre owes 500 euros on his minibar :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And I also had the surprise to find you in my screen when I controled my rush last night.
You invited yourself in my room !!! Bad girl ...
Coco-Kiss.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

What scene do you have stock with her(with you or someone else )

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

haha im glad you busted her pierre she was being very naughty checking on you, no doubt getting turned on by all the fucking. She loves Redbull and Vodka so her round next :)

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

We heard some lovely noises emanating from the bedroom! Lexi was asked nicely if she couldn't see around the corner... ;) ;) She obliged and we saw a little of the action which sounded spectacular!!! 8-) 8-) Thank you Lexi! And thank you Pierre for providing the Chat! :D :D

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

I really do hope Lexi can do a scene with Viola she wants to and i think that would be dynamite hell if Lexi wont do B/G no more ill settle for her and Viola.

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I was traveling and could not see the chat with Lexi. Will you be posting replay soon?