VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
albcir73
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by albcir73 »

still 92% after two days...how is it possible?! :cry: :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre,
je ne sais pas si ce que j'admire le plus chez toi c'est ton savoir faire, ou bien la patience dont tu fais preuve ...
Pourquoi penses tu que l'araignée est mon symbol ??? J'ai une patience presque illimitée mais quand je pète un cable c'est le Tsunami ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today I decided that all already members having donate 10 credits on top of their membership will also have the access 24 h before anyone in same time than the 6 years old members !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Today I decided that all already members having donate 10 credits on top of their membership will also have the access 24 h before anyone in same time than the 6 years old members !!!

PW
bonjour pw voici comment je reagit a cette nouvelles je vait fair pareille http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k60_ ... -plomb_fun

zigfieldfollies
Guru

Post by zigfieldfollies »

In fact, it may be time to release the video!... Those who have given 5 credits (like me) will be incentivized to buy an extra 5 and put their hand on the video stream...

So you can keep the donations going... but reward your longtime members all the same.

Nobelschredder
Newb

Post by Nobelschredder »

That is more than fair. I hope that the next customer friendly decision is than this exercise ends without chasing the last €. Only satisfied customers stand at your side. Go on with repeating project by project. Let Viola participate next time to get further agreement for the things in the box. After all is shown she will buy her house and you will get retired ☺️

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right that yes already people having given 5 on top of their membership must have "privilege" too ... so yes Members + 5 credits donation will be included !!!

PW

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

Kolin wrote:No more idiots.
Please master please :oops:
indeed...you can go

SamB
Padawan

Post by SamB »

I have put my 10 credits yesterday. Looking forward to the video soon :D

Curio81
Newb

Post by Curio81 »

Am I right, if I'm not a regular Member and have donated 5 credits I will get access but have to pay an extra 5 credits for everything.
If I'm a Member and have donated 5 or more credits I will get access 24h before the rest.
If I'm not a Member and donate 10 credits I will get everything without extra charge.

I'm reading this board for a while, now i registered to be able ask my question, just in case that somebody feels the need to criticise me this being my first post.