LOLA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOLA TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course not !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

Any news? Is she OK?

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Please, Mr Pierre, I find unbeliveable tha t you don't know the real truth about Lola. But you don't are friends? And if it's so you are not caring if she is live or not.? Now on FB i read that she died during a gangbang too hard?!!?? Her sister don't answer, but in the world of adult movies i think you know almost every people, so it seems to me impossible that, if you want , you cant to have in few minutes the true. Mr Pierre, we are talking if one adorable youn girl is still live or not! Please, please, let us know. Thank you so much.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Now on FB i read that she died during a gangbang too hard?
ahahahah it's impossible, it's her who will kill a full army of Kozaks with her sexual appetit !!!
More seriously, yes I'm supposed be friend with her but I can't do teleportation and be in her appartment in Siberia !!!
So I have NO NEWS and can't tell you anything more, maybe it's true, maybe it's a bad game to advise her painting presentation, I have no idea where is the truth !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Thank you Mr Pierre. But to try to contact some one of your world of adult movies , you think that noone of these know how really are the things? I hope you can give to all of us news a.s.a p. ( That, it's obvious, I hope can be good) Thanks again

BIff
Padawan

Post by BIff »

She is on vacation in cuba

cabbac
Guru

Post by cabbac »

Yes, from her facebook
Hello everybody it was joke I mean my post, I been in Cuba for relax now in Moscow and from 2 July i m free for work Ihihihi , and 30 June open my exhibition in ekaterinburg...

Demon
Padawan

Post by Demon »

Facebook just a few minutes ago...
Attachments
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

hooper
Guru

Post by hooper »

Priceless