TINA FIRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
evil-pineapples
Padawan

Re: GOLDIE BABY

Post by evil-pineapples »

Scottie wrote:So gets interviewed by Pierre, doesn't do black guys and has never drank piss. Goes straight back to "Them" and gets DP'd by black guys and drinks piss! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Goldie dear girl, come see Pierre again and get a better career before you end up in hospital. :(
Goldie's second scene with LP was with a black man and she has never complained about performing with black men. Also, her piss scene was shot before Woodman made his casting.

You are so sadly misinformed. If you only knew how this industry really works, and the things Woodman really does with these girls...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think Goldie has complained about Black men, but just about the size of their dicks and maybe she has lied about piss, I don't know and I don't care, I let the girls tell what they want and I don't paid them ( as some idiot like you said on your forum ) to tell me the story I want listen. There are some girls on my site who are speaking positive way about LP during their interview and I haven't take it off even if for sure it can't make me happy !!!
But you, from your seat in USA you want explain to my members what I do with the girls ???
Do you have a witness camera in your room as I do ??? Do you have more than 100 girls telling the horrible things about me ( OFF from my official camera but INSIDE my control camera ) that said so many girls about LP ? Do you want me to do a special compilation ?

You have no idea yourself probabily, or you are a complice of this shit business when you direct your video via Skype ...
All what ME I do is clear and recorded non stop since 25 years reason why I never had a problem.
We all know sometime the girls can tell something different than the truth ( Lucianna karel/Timea Bella is best sample ), but when you got over hundred of times the same story it is for sure not a random and lies but simply the fact YOU guys at LP are just a basquet of bad persons ready to do anything for profit !!!
Your boss honor or the legendar XV is a millionnaire, OK great !
He is on the way to buy everyone actually in Europe, OK great !
But he will never buy me and never be able to pass over my business until I will be here. ( His last idea is to buy all models agencies and block me but then I will just do mine and you'll be fucked up )
Whatever you can do, tell, try, manage under the table, the girls will always get orgasm in my place when they feel in a torture-room in yours because you have no idea what is a women and you treat them just like a piece of meat, hurting them, making them cry for nights after been working and at the end giving shit money !!!
Don't come here to give me lessons, you're the last one who can do it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

evil-pineapples
Padawan

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:We all know sometime the girls can tell something different than the truth ( Lucianna karel/Timea Bella is best sample )
Funny you should mention Timea. It is through her that I first learned about the way you really treat the girls, and the conversations I have had with other models and industry professionals have only supported her testimony. There are many stories about you. One day, they will come to light and we will see how many of them are true.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Your boss honor or the legendar XV is a millionnaire, OK great !
I do not work for him.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Whatever you can do, tell, try, manage under the table, the girls will always get orgasm in my place when they feel in a torture-room in yours because you have no idea what is a women and you treat them just like a piece of meat, hurting them, making them cry for nights after been working and at the end giving shit money !!!
Nobody cares about damaging your image. You do enough of that by yourself. Besides, I don't see the girls talking shit about you in LP's videos, yet they always seem to find a way to talk shit about LP in your videos.

As for the girls, they are free to stop the scene at any time and spend most of the time on set joking around with the guys and looking bored while things happen behind the scenes.

I can upload some video from Skype to prove it, if you like. :D Great detective work there, by the way. Did Goldie tell you?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she told us she cried so much and beg them to stop but no one did nothing !!!
Anyone looking at her LP videos can see how "happy" she was those days ...

Ad about not working for LP, come on, that one was for my grand mother maybe ?
What ever you think when doing it you work for them ...
IMG_2430.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

evil-pineapples
Padawan

You are such a liar. The girls can (and do) stop the scene when they want to stop.

We will upload video to prove it.

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

What is LP????

slystone
Padawan

Post by slystone »

LP are initials of one Pierre's competitor

LP = L....P....

SerbianBest3
Guru

Post by SerbianBest3 »

Liar People. it's easy :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You are such a liar. The girls can (and do) stop the scene when they want to stop.

We will upload video to prove it.
But start to show up NOW with screen capture what you have done already if you want we believe you !!!

And thank you for the " WE " which just prooves you're part of the company as I said ...

PW

sharp-lingua
Padawan

Post by sharp-lingua »

Hello,
I don't think that LP are competitor from Pierre.
Look what that guy's doing, i look for one girl and i have enough, to much piss and so on !!!!
Compare this two sites and you see that are whacking great differences !!!

The wolf in sheep's clothing likes girls, sometimes a little dirty talk and now and than a bitchslap on ass and face ( is for me already enough ).

What the fuck it's up with you guy's, this are girls and are not product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!