VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
french22
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Solidbod, if you are really here since the time yopu said non stop, then you are in the group of people who will have access 24h before anyone.
So where is your problem ???

PW
bonjour pw moi sa fait pas si longtemps que ca que je suis la mais je suis la pour viola alors meme si je suis le 30 place dernier sa me va lol

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

french22 wrote: bonjour pw moi sa fait pas si longtemps que ca que je suis la mais je suis la pour viola alors meme si je suis le 30 place dernier sa me va lol
Franchement, il t'a fait quoi ton prof de français? Il a essayé de te violer a la récré?? :?
hein?

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

We're making progress. Thanks to everyone who has donated. I'm sure Pierre would say the same ;)

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

The problem is that this is a system which is targeted at pirates but penalises members .

And yes I have been a member since 2009 , you can check ...

My aim is to tell you how I feel about this if you listen is another thing ...

S

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

totoro wrote:
french22 wrote: bonjour pw moi sa fait pas si longtemps que ca que je suis la mais je suis la pour viola alors meme si je suis le 30 place dernier sa me va lol
Franchement, il t'a fait quoi ton prof de français? Il a essayé de te violer a la récré?? :?
non non ecole buissoniere donc pas de court de francais

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

totoro wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

solidbod wrote:The problem is that this is a system which is targeted at pirates but penalises members .

S
This is a system which rewards the contributor with high quality content otherwise unavailable on the internet. I'm happy to contribute to cover the extra cost. over and above my generous subscription rate. It's basic market ideology and proves why static subscriptions rates hurt producers and limit the content available. The transition from static subscription rates to buy-and-see subscription is here and it is completely uncharted territory so I applaud Pierre for this attempt, which so far looks highly promising.

x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am glad to see how you understand the situation Nosferatu.
And still don't understand what's wrong for Solidbold considering the members from earlier to june 2009 will have Viola's casting before anyone else !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I am glad to see how you understand the situation Nosferatu.
And still don't understand what's wrong for Solidbold considering the members from earlier to june 2009 will have Viola's casting before anyone else !!!

PW

:cry: :cry: :cry: iam a bronze member

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

soon...