VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
magicdonwand
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by magicdonwand »

Any snippets? I paid 10 euros btw and will probably add more...i don't understand the hesitation.

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

The best way to combat piracy is to release the hundreds of good, exclusive, 1st time anal scenes you have on file and continue to shoot everyday. This business reminds me of the movie "Field of Dreams" starring Kevin Costner .... "if you build it, they will come". The potential to grow the membership and attract US patrons is huge. Read the comments at the adultdvdtalk.com forum, people will not sign up here because the scenes takes too long to upload. Instead they will just pirate it for free.

The US market is so huge, to gain 5000 members is easy and will make the donation box look like a welfare case.

Just my 2 cents

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

Thanks Pierre for giving us the deadline. This will ensure 100% is achieved.

600 000 views on this topic. No way this scene isn't coming out of the box.

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

%17

christian
Padawan

Post by christian »

@londonboy

No, absolutely not, You should be thinking before writing. I assume that in the first 48 hours 400 donators gave 25 € on average, that is 10000 with 11 % in the books. So the range could/should be 100000.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But where did you get this 400 donators ???
The only one who knows if it's 4 or 1 million it's me ...
Stop to tell insane things !!!
it's like this forum, more than 15 000 people come here every day but luckily for me only less than 50 are writting a message. I would like the donation box explose in 48 H and put the scene online already, but we are in a time where people don't paid so easily and prefer wait the job of piracy !!!
That's why I must do this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Satellit
Guru

Post by Satellit »

but when a pissing scene inside this casting so please don´t delete it. ok?

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:But where did you get this 400 donators ???
The only one who knows if it's 4 or 1 million it's me ...
Stop to tell insane things !!!
it's like this forum, more than 15 000 people come here every day but luckily for me only less than 50 are writting a message. I would like the donation box explose in 48 H and put the scene online already, but we are in a time where people don't paid so easily and prefer wait the job of piracy !!!
That's why I must do this ...

PW
bonjour pw moi je veut faire un don mais mes 2 banques en france refuse le payement sur la boite a don alors je fait comment moi je veut participer est je peut pas :evil: :evil: :evil:

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

Pierre hi ,

I am a member sine 2009 , I understand why you have chosen this method to release Viola's casting however does this mean that if this process is successful you will be releasing more in the same way . This can become quite expensive for members who pay every month .

S

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Doesn't change anything for members, when the 100% are here you get the video !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!