VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
emerald
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by emerald »

I have trusted Pierre, and made a payment, and now I find that I am asked to pay more, or I get nothing.

It is not a nice feeling.

osbrarj
Guru

Post by osbrarj »

emerald wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
More-about-Viola-donation.jpg
PW
I would like WCX to be more clear. earlier it was not described like this and now the man has changed his conditions. But never mind. please be clear. is it a minimum of 10 credits to view the streaming? what is there for people who already paid in 4 credits or 5 credits before you say this? are we to get nothing? I feel that terms should be said clearly from the start, and not only revealed after I have made the payment.

Thank you.
same doubts here. i already put 5 creds. but i'm not putting 10 creds for a stream video. like never.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have not understood anything !!! I never said you paid to get the video but you paid a "donation" to help the video to be online ... It's not like if you buy something.
And I just said there will be NO streaming for 3 months, I cancelled this idea, but you will have directly the video to download or watch on streaming as usually, when the box will be at 100 %.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

emerald
Padawan

Post by emerald »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You have not understood anything !!! I never said you paid to get the video but you paid a "donation" to help the video to be online ... It's not like if you buy something.
And I just said there will be NO streaming for 3 months, I cancelled this idea, but you will have directly the video to download or watch on streaming as usually, when the box will be at 100 %.

PW
Sorry if I offend Pierre. Just request you to be clear.

So you are saying person who donates will get to the at least the streaming. But for full access like download will need 10 credits or membership?

Just want to clarify. Thank you.

Are you saying that if I "donate" 4 credits, then it is just a donation to you for making her video online. But I do not get to watch it. Are you saying the money I already spent is "donation only", that I will get nothing for it?

I hope I am clear in my question.

I was under the impression that this was a pre-payment to make it worth Pierre's while to put up Viola's video. this is what he said, to recover costs. The introduction even said "pre-order".
Pre-Order.png
and when the bar reaches 100%, PW would have reached his target, and he will make video available to all who donated, or pre-ordered. Well, usually the initiation videos cost 3 credits, but since PW said he had to pay a premium, I felt 4 credits is a fair "pre-order" price to pay. So I paid.

So I just want to clarify Pierre, that is all. My intention is not to offend or insult you.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw est les autres. ses pas compliqués comprendre cette boite de don. est ses logique aussi en fesant un don ses l aider dans son travail . au moins la ses sur comme ca il rentre dans ses frais est peut gagner de l argent pour son travail avant de se le fair voler par d autre. est en plus viola merite largement ca :D :D tous le monde veut des videos avec elle bas les gars sa un prix. moi je vais faire un don demain est metre 10 credits je prefere faire un don ici je suis sur de s avoir ou sa va allez ont fait des dons dans la vie est on sait jamais ou sa va vraiment

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

Pierre,

Personally I think you should go back to the original plan and only release the video (when the money has accumulated) for the members who've made a considerable donation (5 credits or more?).

While I appreciate that the donaters will get an extra video, I don't think this is a good enough incentive for people to start paying up.

I spent the last three days waiting for the donation page to be put up simply for the fact that I knew I would be one of the first to get a chance to watch her full casting. Now, you're offering the video to everyone as long as the limit is reached. To be honest, that's not very fair and doesn't encourage anyone but the most loyal to contribute.

I already paid my credits. So did many others. Even more did not. They don't deserve access to her casting. Make them wait a year before it's accessible to them. And they will pay.

:D :D :D

Anyway, I think you should go back to to this plan:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
THE CASTING WILL NOT BE ONLINE THE FIRST OF JUNE BUT WILL BE ON SALE FOR PREPAID BOX. WHEN THE AMOUNT WILL BE ENOUGH, THEN ONLY PEOPLE HAVING PAID WILL GET IT FOR STREAMING ONLY AND ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER ALL WCX MEMBERS WILL HAVE ACCESS FOR DOWNLOAD.

SON CASTING NE SERA PAS EN LIGNE LE 1er JUIN MAIS IL SERA PROPOSE A LA VENTE PRE-PAYEE . QUAND LE MONTANT RECU SERA SUFFISANT, TOUT CEUX QUI AURONT ACHETE LA VIDEO POURRONT LA VOIR EN "STREAMING" UNIQUEMENT.
TROIS MOIS PLUS TARD LA VIDEO SERA ACCESSIBLE A TOUS LES MEMBRES DU SITES POUR "STREAMING + TELECHARGEMENT"

PW

graphites
Padawan

Post by graphites »

Pierre, I have a question. Just to be sure I get it.

I'm not a member. But if I donate 10 credits and the goal is reached. I can get to download the casting and the bonus scene (security film). I don't have to pay anything more? (the 5 credits for the scene after 30 days).

sagynmine
Padawan

Post by sagynmine »

I think Pierre explain everything very well from the beginning.I don't understand the questions.
But one favour would be good for who paid 10 credits. You can also give them regular 1 month membership because it is same money.
Then i believe you can win 2 times because people can really connect and understand your work ;)
It is my opininon but i think it is too late for it :p

Just one question forgot to ask.
How long will be the video length? with all your security cam and the casting

airsupply
Newb

Post by airsupply »

king of the place wrote:Pierre,

Personally I think you should go back to the original plan and only release the video (when the money has accumulated) for the members who've made a considerable donation (5 credits or more?).

While I appreciate that the donaters will get an extra video, I don't think this is a good enough incentive for people to start paying up.

I spent the last three days waiting for the donation page to be put up simply for the fact that I knew I would be one of the first to get a chance to watch her full casting. Now, you're offering the video to everyone as long as the limit is reached. To be honest, that's not very fair and doesn't encourage anyone but the most loyal to contribute.

I already paid my credits. So did many others. Even more did not. They don't deserve access to her casting. Make them wait a year before it's accessible to them. And they will pay.

:D :D :D
Have you ever thought about the loyal members who have been paying their membership for years? as Pierre stated he re-considered his decision based on this; and I personally find it totally fair; you probably haven´t spent a fucking dime on being a member of WCX ever and all of sudden you donate extra credit and get to see the casting while long term members since years don´t so this is why I find Pierre´s decision very fair and sense thinking pn his long time members. Eventhough this is the first time on the forum I have been following and supporting Pierre since I was 17yo...now I am 42..imagine and have been a member of WCX since the early days.
So in a way I found the first idea a bit "let´s just say....discriminating" towards loyal long life members...as Pierre marked this is the reason he received so many emails complainting about this. So Yes I agree with Pierre his desicion is the best and if you feel you got ripped I don´t see it this way cause in the long term if you´RE NOT just one of those who come by get the casting pay for it and then sayonara so long, you will realize it is worth it to pay a monthly membership for Pierre´s great site.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You have not understood anything !!! I never said you paid to get the video but you paid a "donation" to help the video to be online ... It's not like if you buy something.

PW
Thank you Pierre; very smart, fair desicion and well done! I appreciate this as a long time life member and I hope these silly comments regarding and crying about we paid more credits than others doesn´t make you change your mind again, as I said earlier I also been paying membership for more than 6 yeas and never complaint and followed you when internet was not even born 1987-88...purchasing the old VHS casting videos; so I find this final desicion you took FAIR TO THE BONE!!! Thanks ;) ;)

magicdonwand
Padawan

Post by magicdonwand »

Agreed! Job well done, beyond fair and much deserved! Kudos!