VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
lacenaire
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by lacenaire »

I think you should grant this poor man his dying wish.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Usually the "wish time" it's at Christmas in front of the decored fir !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

no woodman PLEASE I BEG OF U dont do this to me i need this...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Relax ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tugofwar
Padawan

Post by tugofwar »

Brilliant work Mr Woodman, hats off to you that you managed to get Viola to show us all a more risque side of her. She is a truely a beautiful starlet.

We have to be optimistic that you have more footage of her other than her initiation. Even if there is no dp.

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

I believe she will come back in b/g business after some time. She just needs some time to sort all things out in her private life.

christian
Padawan

Post by christian »

Pierre, on the ass-licking thread You talked last year about a girl that was great in this discipline but You would not tell her name for the moment because nobody knew You played with her. Watching Your great scene with Viola I assume You talked about her. I was very impressed with her obedience when You started touching her breasts. So how much of this submissiveness did You start with Your Initiation? I believe most of the fascination here with Viola is based on the thinking that such an angel like creature with the most unbelievable body and face would not allow herself to be another toy for Pierre. So with the first part of her casting I was sort of disappointed not seeing her fucked and dominated by You but was relieved that this girl is "special". And You let us get on this slippery road with this belief and then boom. With Viola You showed it everyone, first nobody is safe of the spider, and second it makes not a difference how sweet, clean, rich, noble, unexperienced, arrogant the girl is, in the end the girl is a sexual being with unbelievable power to make us men happy. And I could only imagine how arousing and gratifying this process with Viola must have been for You. Watching her reaction when You touched her there is no doubt that she enjoyed the casting very much, enjoyed being fucked by an stranger, being slapped, licking his ass, swallowing his sperm and getting pissed in the mouth. And what a confirmation for You when she travels to Paris to give You the opportunity to use her in every which You desire. It would be really a shame if You keep the Paris files private because I believe You did really bring out the best of her in these days (in return she probably bring out the best out of You and swallow it up).

Keep on with the great work.

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

okay woodman i am sorry i know u will do the right thing for us that's why you are KING! 8-)

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour arretont de rever se que detient pw avec viola ses dans sa boite de pendor est il l ouvrira jamais a mon avis il y a une epée d amocles au dessus sa tete viola lui a surment dit non pour metre son casting en ligne ses s on droit est ses comme ca

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Calmos, il a parlé de l 'été et nous sommes qu'au printemps...