ADRIANA CHECHIK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ADRIANA CHECHIK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes fantastic girl, so sad she has not possibility to come in Europe at the moment, she is phenomenal this babe.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

why not show the end of the PAL ??
she's totally open about the idea , let us enjoy this rare part , because pissing is banned in USA , its almost impossible to see Adriana with GS , i hope you Pierre show us this part and take off the banned in this situation , Euro girls we can see other pee scenes in other sites but American girls who are open mind about GS its impossible to see them in pee scenes , so i hope you can considerate this situation and to show us this golden part

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Wonderful casting, Pierre! 8-) Nice to know that even professionals can learn new things! :D I think you really surprised her with your technique! ;) One of my favorites who really appears to enjoy herself, first and foremost! ALways the best!

Brad
Padawan

Post by Brad »

Est ce que dans son WUNF tu la secoues un peu plus ?
J'ai bien compris que sur le sol US tu étais plus en mesure.
Quel corps elle a cette meuf ! Ça donne envie de vivre aux USA :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

i hope you Pierre show us this part and take off the banned in this situation
No way, but the good surprise for you is my friend boss of VIP pissy website as got Megan Rain and Abby Lee Brazil by my way and did with them what you dream to see in full range ... Myself I don't want show it sorry !!!
Est ce que dans son WUNF tu la secoues un peu plus ?
Oui. Je n'ai pas été super méchant avec elle au casting parce que j'étais vraiment trop sous son emprise visuelle. Elle est si magique que je voulais profiter de chaque instant.
Dans Wunf j'ai été plus agressif ...
Nice to know that even professionals can learn new things!
I must confess I was proud of it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Brad
Padawan

Post by Brad »

L'interview est aussi hallucinante sur certains points : elle a baisé avec 300 mecs (?), si on lui propose de sucer un clebs ou un cheval elle ne dirait pas non :roll: , un de ses fantasmes est de se faire couvrir de sperme par des dizaines de mecs qui l'aurait pris auparavant par tous les trous ....
Il ne faut plus qu'espérer qu'elle règle ses histoires de papiers et de visa pour venir faire tout ça en Europe ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu m'étonnes ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Merci superbe Adriana , plus naturelle avec toi qu'avec la concurrence !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!

PW

Brad
Padawan

Post by Brad »

Bonsoir Pierre

Toujours pas de bonnes nouvelles sur la capacité de la belle adriana à venir te voir ?
Elle a crashé sa petite bagnole qui apparaît dans ton casting mais va bien apparement