MARLEY BRINX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MARLEY BRINX

Post by admin »

rodney1964
Guru

MARLEY BRINX

Post by rodney1964 »

Pierre-

I think you left LA a month too early. Marley Brinx is a hot new arrival from Canada and I think she is someone you would like.

http://ladirectmodels.com/talent.php?im ... der=female
Attachments
IMG_7062.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Marley Brinx

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry ... I prepare something !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

OhMyOhMy
Guru

Post by OhMyOhMy »

Pierre please show her casting and DPed :)
Marley-Brinx.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There will be not any I think unfortunately !!!
I was supposed to have her coming in Budapest after her vacations end of may but she finaly decided not to come because she doesn't want to do DP yet and I'm not really interested to receive a girl from USA with all the cost it means for me if she doesn't do more than what she has already done in USA.
So the story sadly ended before even started ... but it's not a problem, there are plenty of other pretty ones, cool like Megan Rain or Abby Lee Brazil, ready to fly for me in Europe and do exlusives things with me because they are conscient how European public is also important for them !!!
Marley Brinx is very pretty and I hope one day she will care of all her Europeans fans and will change her mind because I really dream having her for a shooting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pierrefan
Padawan

Post by pierrefan »

it's true! if she don't want any new performances (dp, gangbang) she can stay in USA. For me Megan Rain is more sexy of Marley!
thank you Pierre for your beautiful work!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Eveyone has his own tastes, I think she is gorgeous ...
In fact I have spoken with Marley again and it seems she would like come visit me in Budapest soon.
She has been working so much actually than her body is a bit "destroyed", so she needs to rest a bit for a period, she said, and after she will think seriously about visit me in Europe.
Finger crossed ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

It appears she's coming to Europe. Maybe you can get her to re-think about the DP.

https://twitter.com/marleybrinx/status/ ... 1339305984

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is coming for me ( and a friend to whom I agree let her working too because his work is very different than mine ) !!!

I hope she will be the same great one like Megan Rain and Abby Lee Brazil.
About DP she already said that she is maybe ready to try but she is affraid about it.
We will see ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Fingers crossed on all accounts for you, for her and all of your subscribers! ;) ;)