VIKTORIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIKTORIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It means "you like my dick bitch" !!! ( I'm so romantic sometime !!! )
It's more or less always the same story with anal ! In reality it's much easier a first time in anal than a first time in pussy because you're not supposed to broke anything.
So with my technic I've 99% success at the end and it seems easy but without the knowledge of this nerves contact, it's a bit more complicated !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

johnboy
Padawan

Post by johnboy »

Hahaha, thank you, well, she likes the dick indeed! What is the phrase in French? It sounds something starting with like "trop...", but that could not be...? Interesting about the anal. Also, did you keep her in your bed for a while after this casting? I know I woud have... :-) Cheers,

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

T'aimes ma bite sale pute ! You kill me man saking me those things !!!!
I didn't kept her those days but later she came in France and we had fun. We are still friend today and she's still beautiful .

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Salut Monsieur Pierre, et salut à tous. De toutes les belle gonzesses que tu as baisé c'est vraiment elle la plus jolie.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ca, je sais pas, mais une des 300 plus belles oui c'est certain !

PW

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Je voulais dire de toutes les filles que "je t'ai vu baisé".

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK alors on peut dire effectivement dans le top 10 pour ce qui est des visuels officiels

PW

Alex
Padawan

Post by Alex »

Hi....This was the first casting that I ever saw and you both made me an instant fan of your work. I could watch her a hundred times . Thanks for what you do and do great. Alex

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you Alex

PW

SLK
Newb

Post by SLK »

Hello Boss ^^

J'ai adoré son casting, et sa réticence au début, mais bon vous êtes passés maître en la matière de faire changer d'avis les femmes ^^

Que devient-elle ^^ ? elle a 29 ans maintenant c'est bien ca ^^

Beau travail et franchement je suis en admiration devant certains de vos castings, mais celui la, one of the Best ^^