Stoya

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Stoya

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Same boss, a french man ... and his company WGCZ own the biggest piracy network on earth with Xvideos and XNXX ranked in the 10 biggest site of earth !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

Is this the same guy who is dating Timea bella?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course ... which is explain a lot I think about the reason why their was this scandal two years ago on EBI against me.
But this is Stoya's thread, we must use other topic for that kind of discussion even is in a certain way Xvideos or LP people don't deserve any discussion.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre stoya visted Budapest many times but why did you not made any hardcore stuff with this beauty ?
Please In future are there any chances to see Stoya on Woodman Site ? :idea:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well last job she did in Europe was for Canal+ and she request 15 000 euros.
I am friend with her but it's not where I will have in mind to invest such amount of money even if I did it for Viola Baileys and she is the best sale ever on the site ...
So who knows maybe Canal+ people are right in what they do.

PW

betomegler
Padawan

Post by betomegler »

But in this production there were 6 scenes, one with two men. The price is justified.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I said it depends for who and for what ...
Considering the fame she has we can say yes but if we consider a producer like me, it will be a loss at the end because I'm not a TV channel !!!

PW

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

Pierre now that she's not much popular, can you propose her some work and invite her to Budapest?

betomegler
Padawan

Post by betomegler »

A scene with you would be epic, Pierre. Just like the scene with Rocco. My fan opinion only. ;)

Marky Mark
Padawan

Post by Marky Mark »

Sans parler de scène (elle ne tourne que pour son site, et très rarement encore), une interview serait-elle tout de même possible ?

Un échange entre vous deux pourrait se révéler vraiment intéressant.