Kayden Kross

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Kayden Kross

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'était juste pour blaguer et laisser sous entendre qu'être avec deux belles filles allait énerver ceux qui me déteste !!!
Mais bon visiblement tout le monde ne capte pas les choses de la même manière ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Nice Diner last night in L-A.
I know many people already hate me but now they will hate me more !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A-dream-time-having-a-diner-with-Kayden-Kross-and-Stoya.jpg
PW
The only ones who hate you are bitter jerks with limps dick(like certain Greek peasant).Enjoy as much as you can Pierre.Nobody gave that to you, you've made it possible.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Booz, je viens encore de m'étrangler à cause de toi, pas moyen de bouffer mes Sushis sans être mort de rire !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sinon, je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt de cette photo et de ce topic...
Ce n'est pas le "parisatnight" forum que je sache non ? Je mets des photos de qui je veux, comme je veux et j'emmerde ceux à qui ça ne convient pas !!!
Kayden Kross est l'épouse de l'un de mes plus grands amis, alors soyez respectueux et allez baver sur un autre topic. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Voilà c'est dit ...

PW
bonjour desoler se n etait pas des sushi mais des maki ses moi le serveur du restaurant qui ai servit les plats est je confirme que pierre ses ettouffer avec le maki
Attachments
400_F_21176435_ixvL1stwTAERePHgSmGmnWfMoDUhAAnj.jpg
400_F_21176435_ixvL1stwTAERePHgSmGmnWfMoDUhAAnj.jpg (19.65 KiB) Viewed 3196 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je comprend que tu aimes bien blaguer mais franchement c'est lourd ...

PW

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

ok bas je dit plus rien faot bien je m occupe ma preferé est plus la :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je comprend bien mais dans ce cas trouve dans les yeux de Kayden ou d'une autre de quoi te remotiver pour 2015 et faire des commentaires posés et compréhensible pour ceux qui veulent traduire tes propos ( bon courage :lol: :lol: :lol: )

PW

jasonferdton
Guru

Post by jasonferdton »

Perhaps my all time favorite in terms of pure looks.
~10 years back , After her contract with DP ( which had good scenes but they were rather repetitive), she started working exclusively with Manuel, so we didn’t get her with many other studios or performers unfortunately.
A woodman casting (even if just interview!) would have been a welcome variety !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I know but often when I start be too much in friendship with some women I don't do their interview.
It's not logic but it's like this.
I have huge respect for Kayden and Manuel. They are my great friends ...

PW