JULIA GOMEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JULIA GOMEZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why not, it can be funny !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

What´s with this nice older Lady... Any plans to show the full scene?

Thanks al lot

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One day for sure ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

woodman are you made hardcore or only casting with julia

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch the casting and you get your answer ...

PW

lascaux
Guru

Post by lascaux »

Beaucoup de membres, je pense, sont particulièrement excités par ce genre de setting : la nénette sait ce qui l'attend, elle a vu des castings en ligne et ne demande qu'à se faire démonter. Mais Pierre l'envoie paître. Alors elle décide de faire sa chienne et se prend direct une grosse baffe dans la gueule. Comme elle ne moufte pas, il a carte blanche pour l'humilier par tous les trous. Et en appelant se potes à la rescousse en plus.

C'est ce scénario qui a produit quelques unes des scènes les plus hard du site : esther bible, nadia bella, norah swann.

Si on intègre maintenant les autres petites chiennes consentantes qui n'ont pas eu à vaincre les réticences de Woodman mais qui se sont quand même pris des baffes, on peut rajouter eva berger, bambi keutass, alice axx, tiffany doll, pauline cooper, slavina, thea scarlett, scarlett lee, lexi lowe, nina, lilith, mandy slim, alicja dark, geyshila kort.

Et si on complète avec les oies blanches dont woodie a explosé les défenses, soit qu'elles se soient barrées avant de revenir (maria fiori), soit qu'elles l'aient envoyé chier avant de se faire démonter (leila smith, wendy, alicia, karina shay, myriam, bagheera, roseanna, druuna diva, angel dark, viktoria, bettina campbell), on a pratiquement toutes les meilleures scènes de woodman

Pour être vraiment complet, il faut juste rajouter les - autres - vierges (peneloppe ferre, meg magic, maggie, freshblonde, celine verlant, katalyn) et les histoires de famille (szelina black & annah cute, taylor twins, inga & ines, sladky mesic et sa mère).

Ce sont mes 40 scènes préférées. Elles te retournent la tête.

Tout ça pour dire que la scène de Julia Gomez, je l'ATTENDS. Bordel.

Bisous respectueux.

lascaux
Guru

Post by lascaux »

Merdouille, j'ai oublié plein de pucelles : karina, anita, eve angel, blondie, suzy spark, yulia...

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

I watch the video but I cant understand franch sorry
I hope that it be hard not soft

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

lascaux
Guru

Post by lascaux »

Basically, she knows what he does and wants to shoot for him. But woody is not interested. So, the damsel makes a flight reservation and goes to budapest to meet him.

She says she prefers romantic boys but woodman makes her understand that her only option, if she doesnt want to return pennyless to Paris, is to be ok with everything he throws at her. So, during the interview, she will successively accept to try anal, deepthroating, ass licking, name calling, face slapping, cum in the mouth and getting fucked like a whore by woodman's friends.

if you were a regular member of the site, you would know that, ath the end, she starts to blow him before being interrupted by a 'to be continued' panel. Therefore, your question was pointless and my answer way too much articulated.