TRICIA TEEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: TRICIA TEEN

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I will not put here the latest sms between Rocco and me but it's just a disaster result and for absolutely nothing ... I was never jealous of anyone in this industry and my intention was just coming from my heart. But Ricardo was in the shadow behind him ...

PW
Tricia Teen doit te considérer comme un monstre avec Ricardo comme agent ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est certain !!! Elle l'a déjà écrit dans d'autre forums. Elle croit que j'ai un problème avec elle mais ce n'est pas le cas. C'est son agent le problème, pas elle !!!

But at least her "Pimp/Agent" has understood I am a professionnal !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mongol.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

I no longer support Pierre.I don't hate him like Stinkardo, no, I'm just indifferent towards him, like he is towards me(and anybody else).

Here is little something Pierre wrote about Japanese in other thread:
by PIERRE WOODMAN » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:37 am
they are facing you all time with a smile but deeply you don't exist for them.
Those words describe you perfectly Pierre.Remember what you said to me in Budapest when I asked you would you watch the World Cup?You smiled and said:
The only balls I care about are mine.

I'm never wrong about people, I read them like a book.But, there's a first time for everything, so maybe I'm wrong about Pierre?Only time will tell.Maybe MY INTEREST will be compatible with his sometime in the future.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What's happen, you have your period buddy ???
What's wrong ???

About World cup it was a joke but looks like you didn't get it ...

Oh I get it, you're jealous about my new Iphone 6+ unlocked !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

This forum is a great way to exchange ideas and opinions with people from all over the world. It has been a great "eye-opener" for me. But the problem is that when not knowing someone very well, you don't know if they are joking or criticizing you. :?:
But then if you think about it.........how many European men do not care about football. Here in America, the number of men that don't care about American football is much less than 1%. :(
And as to the iphone, the crooks have it on the top of their list of things to steal in the cities. :evil:
How did we ever live without them.

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

Curious George wrote:This forum is a great way to exchange ideas and opinions with people from all over the world. It has been a great "eye-opener" for me. But the problem is that when not knowing someone very well, you don't know if they are joking or criticizing you. :?:
But then if you think about it.........how many European men do not care about football. Here in America, the number of men that don't care about American football is much less than 1%. :(
And as to the iphone, the crooks have it on the top of their list of things to steal in the cities. :evil:
How did we ever live without them.
Yes Curious G, here in the USA soccer is popular amongst kids and parents because it's cheap to play vs Basketball and American Football. It hasn't taken off at the professional level. It's a debate whether the Beckam L.A. Galaxy experiment paid dividends and grew the viewership, I don't know if it made a big difference.

The joke is funny Pierre. Come to USA and we'll watch an NFL game !! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The problem George is some people on this world are just different than others and think different than others reason why they can't have same way of life than others.
At the end, their way of life brought them on border of the road where they are missing "gaz" to continue, just able to see the progression of those "driving" their lifes differently. And then they start to bark on you ...
It's the sad logic of our world and my father teach me this already in my young time.
Reason why I never envy anyone, just enjoying what I get and just do my way ...

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Yes, I agree with you. Sometimes different customs and cultures cause problems. I remember a story told to me by an American hot air balloonist. He had a lot of money and traveled all over the world flying his balloon. He was in Brazil one time and had help from a dozen of the local people holding the lines, while the gas burner roared, filling the balloon with hot air. One man asked him if everything was OK. With all the noise he responded with the American hand signal, OK.
hand-making-ok-sign.jpg
In response, all the local people dropped their lines and walked away in disgust. :oops:
In Brazil, that gesture means that you are an ass-hole (or fuck you). :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you go at :
http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic. ... 75#p299554

and if you extirpe a picture like this and find the shooting date with photoshop:

Oooops, I hope interpol watch EBI and this forum, Mr Ricardo and his agency are doing bad business with underage girls ...
underage.jpg
PW

Centennial
Padawan

Post by Centennial »

I hope europol is watching this