ELISABETH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
kalak
Guru

Re: ELISABETH

Post by kalak »

i think in the casting she looks much better than in the hardcorescene,do you have more videos/pictures of her,looking like that?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think because in the casting she's natural and in the HC scene she got make-up. I've another scene where she's even more sophiticated, not sure you want it but this is the last I have !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ello12
Padawan

Post by ello12 »

Its always more sophiticated with dps, I hope that is what you mean :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahah we can said like that !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

max
Padawan

Post by max »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I've another scene where she's even more sophiticated, not sure you want it but this is the last I have !

PW
Can you post that last scene with her as well.
Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course I will

PW

max
Padawan

Post by max »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes of course I will

PW
Cool. Looking forward to it :D
Thanks

neone
Newb

ELISABETH

Post by neone »

Woodman, you are a legend.

I found this video (sorry for posting a link) xxxxxxxxelizabeth_beautiful_brunette_nice_smile_takes_on_2_guys

This is the hottest girl I've ever seen - and wouldl ove to see more of her, but can't find anything else about her - name, etc. Who is she? Is there more video of her?

Thank you!!

youdaman
Guru

Re: More of this girl? "Elizabeth" ?

Post by youdaman »

Is this the girl you're looking for? I hope so, because I refuse to click on that bullshit link you posted! Those sites steal Pierre's work and we don't support them here! So if you expect PW to answer your question, I'd take it down....https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/ELISABETH/840

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: More of this girl? "Elizabeth" ?

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks president !
yes it's her and this video will be soon on line here in better quality !
You have another one on the site here : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/ ... _%2B_1/948

PW