GABRIELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
niko
Padawan

Re: GABRIELLA

Post by niko »

greetings pierre

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

If have somebody from Serbia who is already member, how can to pay??? I have no one card coz I receiving my salary on hands, so it mast to have and any another why to became member...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry only credit card for the moment...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Chey
Padawan

Post by Chey »

This girl is beautiful, Pierre!

I have to ask, the two times you fucked her - neither of those times you filmed? Or did you film and she not agree to release?

Such a shame that she had a change of heart..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already explained, she didn't agree... otherwise it will be online !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bellxx
Newb

Post by bellxx »

Craziest actions aha. Even I thought Pierre might swoon. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Still not yet ahahhahaah !!!

PW

dodo
Padawan

Post by dodo »

Hello, is there more shoot with the fabulous girl? she's a good friend, but she's not shooting no more with you? :lol: How many good friends you have, Mr Woodman? I don't understand why you're playing us like idiots, well, okay, maybe I understand, judging by all the dum idiots playing along with your trickery, but honestly, the huge number of most beautiful, perfect babes that you gave us should be enough to keep you on your podium... You shouldn't need to lower yourself with lying. You do not have any psychologic power (except lying and being pushy), you do not have a nice personnalitie, you do not have a nice body (sorry, I am kidding, you have a nice body and a nice smile) but you have *money*. Now if you could give us a little more hard scenes with her (anal gang bang and bukkake), this will certainly get you even more into XXX olympics and out of the has-been bin. That would be something nobody can contest never. But your method, everybody laugh about it. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Man, the day you'll have just approach 1% of the girls I crossed in my life and get what I get from them, you'll make me "the morale " !!!
I never pretended this girl is my friend, you don't even know to read, so for sure I'm not a liar but the guy who catched the gold on podium of stupidy, clearly it's you, not me ...

PW

dodo
Padawan

Post by dodo »

But Mr Woodman, forgive me, you have so many "good friends" among your models :lol: Of course I can be confused a bit!
And I am saying that you are on top of the pedestal, I don't understand why you are angry at me. I am just saying that you don't need to lie about how you fuck the beautiful girls. Not your mind, not your body, but your money. But maybe I am wrong and it is the power of your mind, after all. No? :D