LYUDMILLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tylerdurden
Padawan

Re: LYUDMILLA

Post by tylerdurden »

Thanks a lot i've join Your site as soon as i've noticed that You added her BTS vid ! much appreciated :) you really make my day now

regrds.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I glad to give you some fun !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tylerdurden
Padawan

Post by tylerdurden »

This girl is just incredible so shy sho cute i'm spechless i really do, is there smth else You've planed to show us with this stunning girl or any more info about her? Many thanks once again !

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

When I watched LYUDMILA I did not can to believe. Than when I told to my friend, they told me just to translate, but they dont believe that she was a virgin. I understand Russian and I the why how she comunicated it was so honestly, but after when she did sex, she did that so profesional...
How it can????

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure she was not professionnal ! You know just for info, in 1989 I had already made love with 427 girls when the 428 was a simple asian girl virgin. She blow me like never anyone before and for first time of my life, make me come in her mouth without I had to touch my dick. I was 26 y.o and after 12 years of sex, one virgin has showed me something NEW !
If you speak Russian you can see and feel that Lyudmilla was a real virgin...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

Yes PW, I saw on her body that she is very very nervous and lot of time told NET NET NET!!! YA NE HOCU! But tell me if is not problem, when she decided twice to leave. After was cut of movie and she come back on the room. What u did on moment when she leave room???
And I saw here that u have plans to write book, and I hope that on this book will be some new technique how man can to get girl and that this book will not come after 10 years, when I already get children s, and start to care for my children s, get so big stomach, some problems with health and etc... After this book will not be so interest for me...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mostly when a girl live the room, my assistant go to run behind and speak with her. I wait few minute and if don't come back I go out of the room and try with her. From 1 minute to 2 hours it can take to bring her back or not...
About the book, sorry but it will be when I'll be ready for that !!!

PW

Nika
Guru

Post by Nika »

very very good girl ... she is too cute .... I was absolutely certain that she would go away from the room and will not do anything with this spoiled man :D :D ... she kept repeating "koshmar", when turning the pages of magazine :D ...I even thought that she will cry,because she had so confused face ...I will never understand why she agreed to have sex... but it is perfect video

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You know, me too I don't understand often why some girls accept to let me fuck their ass but I don't complain !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW

Nika
Guru

Post by Nika »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You know, me too I don't understand often why some girls accept to let me fuck their ass but I don't complain !!!
:lol: :lol: Of course...You cant be complain..
I dont know how long you f***ked her brain before sex... but I guess that before agreemen she thought "omg...it is easier and faster to say YES to this man than to deny and run from the room and back" :D :D