CAYLIAN CURTIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CAYLIAN CURTIS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahah good one, the photos set for sure for Christmas, the BTS video, no idea yet !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

beber23
Padawan

Post by beber23 »

putain j'en suis a mon 3ziem join et je planne encore mieu que cet salope dans son beau petit avion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

djdookie2000
Padawan

Post by djdookie2000 »

I was hoping this was going to be the famous hardcore scene with yours truly PW and Caylian!!! What happened?!! How many hardcore scenes with men has she done besides the plane in the water scene? Don't tell me that's the only one!!!! There has to be more! Like Carl, I'm thirsting for more Caylian getting fucked like an animal!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This part of the Caylian story has been explained hundred of time, read all about her in the forum and you'll know all...as know you know all her secrets if you have watched her casting...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Carl

Post by Carl »

More Caylian, More Caylian, More Caylian :lol:

Pierre I can be a patient man and will wait for the photos of Caylian that you promised, afterall I have no other choice but to wait. I admit that the main reason I joined here was to get all of the Caylian I could. I like Divinity, Nessa and Sophie also but truth be told if it was not for Caylian I doubt that I would have joined. Not saying that this is not a fantastic site because it is and I know many others prefer some of the girls that you have. But Caylian is the reason I am here.

Keep up the fantastic work Pierre.

beber23
Padawan

Post by beber23 »

J'entrave ke dal a c'ki raconte George Brassense mais tu voi k'il est a donf sur la bimbo; di moi si il l'a niker en vrai ???

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

Georges Brassens :lol: :lol:

azuree
Padawan

Post by azuree »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Putain je suis mort de rire et je devrais pas parce que ce mec est adorable mais là c'est trop fort !!! Au lieu de prendre la tête Beber fait nous marrer comme ça c'est trop bon...
En plus il n'y a jamais touché à Caylian, il vit une relation platonique avec elle et n'en démord pas. C'est aussi beau que con... :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW

Carl

Post by Carl »

I have been way to quiet recently and my girl has fallen way too far down the list so I need to bump her back up to the top.

Sooo beautiful, it's no wonder I'm in love with her. Pierre, we need more, more, more :lol:

I know, I know maybe just a little early Christmas gift