EVE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Helo2121
Padawan

Re: EVE ANGEL

Post by Helo2121 »

Whats so funny? :)

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Helo2121 wrote:Whats so funny? :)
Hello, I am A huge fan of Eve Angel as Pierre knows.
The reason why he is laughing is because You said "Why can't you cast her for A new anal movie? I could be wrong but that's probably why he is laughing.

10 years ago (early 2004) Eve stopped doing hardcore and has never done it again since. She is now pretty much retired from the business. She will work here and there but very few times.

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

I totally agree with you. She's just fascinating, looking the same as she did when you first shot her, or actually even better. She is very natural and has a superbly formed body with a charming smile on top of it. There's a very good reason for her being rated number one on many sites ;)

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

EVE ANGEL04.jpg
EVE ANGEL03.jpg
EVE ANGEL01.jpg
EVE ANGEL02.jpg
There are no words to describe this amazingly beautiful woman. In my opinion Eve Angel is the most adorable most beautiful woman on this forum. No other woman comes close to being like Eve.
Eve has not changed A bit, She is still the same natural body beauty from 2001 when she entered the business.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pierre, Would you happen to have any pictures with you and Eve Angel in Berlin Signing booth 2009?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre, Would you happen to have any pictures with you and Eve Angel in Berlin Signing booth 2009?
Sure but don't know where they are and don't really have time for it a the moment ...
But if I give you tonight an exclusive BTS with her, you will forgive me I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

sdp1010 wrote: There are no words to describe this amazingly beautiful woman. In my opinion Eve Angel is the most adorable most beautiful woman on this forum. No other woman comes close to being like Eve.
Eve has not changed A bit, She is still the same natural body beauty from 2001 when she entered the business.
If you love chubby, half-black, short chicks, she could be an option among thousands of them. But it will help to keep one's eyes open.

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sure but don't know where they are and don't really have time for it a the moment ...
But if I give you tonight an exclusive BTS with her, you will forgive me I think ...

PW
To be honest, I do forgive you regardless.
Every time I have A question about A model you always answer and if you don't know the answer then you always find out and let me know for instance Aleska Diamond page I asked you questions about her some you knew some you didn't know but you asked the ones you didn't and answered me when you had the correct answer. I'm sure you would do the same for me on this page.
Sorry to go off topic there for A bit.
Thanks for being honest

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello
this bhts update moved me to post again thanks Pierre :D

Wow Eve , I actually have the barely legal magazine featuring that photoshoot
great to see the actual video

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:D :D :D

PW