EVA BERGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: EVA BERGER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A celui là il déménage grave de chez grave ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

gipsyking
Padawan

Post by gipsyking »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:A celui là il déménage grave de chez grave ...

PW

hi pierre,

i am new and i have a question, is it possible to get full acces whitout a creditcard?

syemun
Padawan

Post by syemun »

gipsyking wrote: hi pierre,
i am new and i have a question, is it possible to get full acces whitout a creditcard?
Yes.
Please send cheque for $1000 in new US Dollars in $100 denominations by . to my attention.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

She reminds me of Cayenne Klein, especially her facial expressions and gesturing, or the way she plays with her hair for instance, very hot new girl ... :) :) :)
Eva Berger Published _ 2014-07-31.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are almost ready with the bitcoins, probabily this month ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gipsyking
Padawan

Post by gipsyking »

thanks pierre for answer, i hope so much that i can pay with bitcoins this month

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

hi PW , amazing babe , i like this this girl a lot , who can't love girl like this , Amazing babe and BOMBA , really she shocked me when she tell you that her boyfriend don't like to assfucked her , she have a very special beauty and she asked you for a pissing and she do Anal without problem , what can be better than that .really i hope PW will show us the full scene with the full PAL and without cut.please PW show us that .

when you will show us the rest PW?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon her first DAP will be online !!!

PW

dobly58
Guru

Post by dobly58 »

Her first 3 on 1 released today!! Wish it was you that got that out first Pierre!!

serg69
Padawan

Post by serg69 »

Pierre doesn't care to be first. If the scene any good expect to wait for months if not
a year, but in this case it will probably get released since LP beat him to it already.