ABBIE CAT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
beisenhood
Guru

Re: ABBIE CAT

Post by beisenhood »

Wow, I am speechless about Abbie's new breasts! I thought her body, and her original tits, were absolutely perfect. She and Blue Angel both had perfect bodies. In a Christopher Clark scene, Angel Perverse #23, Scene #4, at the very beginning of the scene she walks in wearing a bikini and high heels. Took my breath away that perfect body! And here I thought she was one of the smart ones. (If I am promoting one of your competitors here, I apologize, Pierre). The smoking will end up ruining her looks too - and her lungs.

And I noticed that during your scene with Abbie and Alain and David that she speaks English much better than she did during the casting. When was this scene shot in relation to the casting and her visit to you 14 months later? My guess is that it was during her later visit. That either makes me pretty smart or a damned fool!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah it's a secret !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Has Abbie Cat done any work in the USA, and has she been to the USA??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pierre,
I think my username and password have been hacked, Have you noticed any disrespectful or dumb commets on Abbie Cat page recently or anywhere??
If you did I am sorry I had nothing to do with it!
What should I do??

lilalaune
Padawan

Post by lilalaune »

Her surgery leaves me quite shocked!

She really has been perfect!
I have no understanding for people influencing the young models to do that. There have been so many, which have been absolute beauties until some people tell them, a surgery would be good.

And in almost all cases, when girls are unhappy about their breast, they are beautiful!

PW, you say, it will look worse in a few months? Only? That is shocking! In 10 years it will be a desaster.

In 95% of the cases the surgery is unnecessary. And please not at such a young age.

We all love girls with their different sizes and looks. Bigger is not better.

Speechless...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I already told what I think about it ...

sdp1010 it doesn't seems something went wrong with your post here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

Are the money that get girls fixed in each casting or when girl become so hot and make hard screne the money increase so many girls try to make max scene even swallow pee to get max money

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not working like that or life will be much easier for me !!!

PW