MIHO LECHTER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Phelan
Guru

Re: MIHO LECHTER

Post by Phelan »

It was not available some time ago... maybe some technical issues... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Really ? I did not see or heard anything about it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

The fact that she kept her socks on was very cool, as it happens rather rarely. Pierre I also wanted to ask you something regarding this. I noticed that u always zoom in when the girl takes off her shoes, that's usually when she's only in her bra. Would it be possible to zoom in only after she took of her shoes and socks? I find it to be a great part of the introduction interview :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I noticed that u always zoom in when the girl takes off her shoes
Well, not always ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

You're right, but in most of the cases. So if it's possible to do it after the shoes and socks come off, then great, if not, then it's ok too, at least I have asked :D

I have one more question, possibly a bit strange :o Do u remember if u have any castings where the girl wore flat shoes and flats socks? Thanks a lot for your answer as I always :!:

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

I distinctly remember Thea Scarlett having her shoes on.

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _5583.html

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Thanks a lot for your answer sphinxterre, but I actually didn't meant a girl who kept her shoes on, there are several other like that (Druuna Diva, Leanna Sweet). What I mean is simply girls who came to the casting in flat shoes and flats socks and took them off during the casting :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, when I see some "interesting" shoes, I generaly start on it and come up to the face ( like you can see on the latest I put online Alessandra Jane ). There are a lot of situation as you request but you must find them ...

PW

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

Master will you be releasing the '' to be continued....." part soon ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea yet ...

PW