SUSANA MELO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SUSANA MELO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's really great and I like her a lot !!!
Especialy her "golden ass" ...
Susana-'-golden-ass-'.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And this "golden ass" first DAP is online here :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... bed-4/6937
Enjoy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Very intense scene and one of the longest DAP in this website. Simply impressive. I am not a fan of all those piercings and huge tattoos but she is a beauty.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

luithoran
Padawan

Post by luithoran »

Super scène avec bas et talons... Elle est trop bandante sur le lit en attendant de se faire déchirer et après, çà déménage fort! :shock: Continue sur cette lignée pour tes prochains shoots, c'est tout ce que j'aime :P
Bravo et un grand MERCI Pierre !!!
PS: Elle serait une parfaite candidate pour tourner pour UDP, non?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Peut-être oui, on verra dans le futur !!!

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Will there be a To be continued with you and her in the bathroom?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why do you think like that ??? funny but yes you're right, there is a bit more to be added later ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

cette fille est une superbe performeuse !
déjà 3 video a son actif, le casting en to be continued ...
Elle ne recule devant rien et fait tout , un petit moment qu'on en avait pas eu une comme ça !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai et je l'aprécie enormément mais son Boy Friend raconte des conneries plus grosse que sa bite. J'ai été manger avec eux dans le restaurant de Rocco pour les lui présenter. Le minimum aurait été de me remercier pour le booking que cela a généré, mais le jour ou elle s'est pointée sur le plateau de Rocco elle avait fait 7 scenes anales les jours précédent et en plus avait un herpés geant au trou de balle,( C'est moi qui leur ai pris le RDV avec le docteur pour la soigner ) et son mec n'a pas trouvé mieux à dire que :
Désolé elle ne pourra pas travailler car elle s'est trop faite défoncer chez Woodman avec une double anale. Sauf que c'est lui qui était avec nous pour ça et longtemps avant le tournage de Rocco. La petite Tina Hot était sur le plateau ce jour là et m'a tout raconté en détail.
Moralité : rendez service au gens, trouvez leur un hotel à prix négocié pour 10 jours parce que le patron vous connait, branchez les avec la meilleure agence, donnez leur du boulot et payez les bien pour qu'au final ça parle mal dans votre dos.
La petite Suzana n'y est pour rien, elle ne parle pas un mot d'anglais et je sais qu'elle n'a pas la mentalité pourrie, mais son mec, quel faux-cul putain !!!

And for Update she has finalised her tatoo in her back ...
file.jpg
PW

dr_moro
Padawan

Post by dr_moro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yesterday she arrived in Budapest with her boy-friend and we went together to have diner with Rocco. It was very great ambiance. On monday they will shoot together and for sure she will take a lot in her very tight ass ...
I will not have chance to work again with Susana this time because today I'll move in a special place with Sophie for our 12 year together birthday after tomorrow as we always celebrate it every march 21th !!!
But I have 3 scenes in the box her casting, a Wunf with me and an XXX. So you'll enjoy this little bomba soon ...
Susana-Melo.jpg
PW

When Hard update? At the end of the video 'to be continued' he wrote.But it did not continue.