LEXI DONA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LEXI DONA

Post by admin »

C0nand0
Guru

Re: LEXI DONA

Post by C0nand0 »

She is so beautiful, wow. :o
Looks like Jaimie Alexander.

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

The tags say "anal" but at the end of the video there is no "To be continued". What happened here?

She is really pretty and I would not mind seeing her in action. :o
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did her first anal on camera yesterday afternoon. The video is in 4K and it was a hard work for me because there was only white walls and a big sun which has bring me to do some mistakes ( this new camera his very different and fucked me up about the exposition )
So yes I finished late in the night and forgot to put the "to be continued" but there is a very good action following ...
I like her very much, she is gorgeous, cool and loves sex !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

christian
Padawan

Post by christian »

Wow, what a beauty, great body with an unbelievable butt, beautiful face and a great smile. I hope only her BF is not a problem in treating her the right (Woodman-style) way. You can already see she is enjoying being nude, exposed and talked about directly. I have to admit I was not that intrigued for a long time. I hope for the best and dream about seeing her used very hard.

Emwolb
Padawan

Post by Emwolb »

Very pretty girl! Can't wait to see the full scene!

:)

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

very pretty and beautiful girl , i don't care about the guy and i don't care about the scene if this guy who fuck Lexi , i hope Woodman who fuck the girl if not I'm not interested , it will be boring , PW is all in all and without PW touch it will be a normal and a boring scene like any scene in other site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Very pretty girl! Can't wait to see the full scene!
For the end of the casting, you'll have to wait a bite but for her XXX and second time anal that I just shoot this afternoon, I'm working on it now and try to give it to you tonight.
PW is all in all and without PW touch it will be a normal and a boring scene like any scene in other site.
Trust me this boy is very good ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bungabong
Newb

Post by bungabong »

Fair skin and black hair, my favorite combination! First true beauty since very long, to my opinion. Unfortunately Jason X will probably not let someone else fuck his girlfriend. Hope I am wrong but if I was him I would not let Mr Woodman screaming at her 'miam miam!', even for a big amount of money.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right !!! It's not a problem for me, he his a good boy, a good performer and anyway the two first times anal with this angel are here ...
So no reason to be sad and no one knows about tomorrow, maybe one day Jason will invite me to do a scene with both of them !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their XXX scene is here : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... day-1/6921

PW