MIHO LECHTER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pico
Guru

Re: MIHO LECHTER

Post by pico »

begging121.gif
plzzzzz upload it soon...........

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't promiss nothing yet ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

Casting update with dp ???

its been almost FOUR long years since you uploaded the casting,,, how much longer you need to release the update.....

please give some definite answer on the casting update,,, your fans at-least deserve this much....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I really don't know sorry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

who else in the world would know man...... plz dont do this :( :( :(

atleast give us some confirmation that you have the casting update release in your to-do list...........

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are parameters you have no ideas about !!!
First of all this is a few years old video, which means it has been edited with old logiciel as FCP7 and today I use FCPX 10.1.1 !!!
For you it means probabily nothing but for me it means a HUGE work, find the old project, transcoded to the new FCPX, then edit the new part and stick all together.
This is something I will do for sure but when, I can't tell you now ...

PW

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

ok i understand :)
will be waiting for casting update.....
may be you should consider increasing your technical staff......

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Trust me I wish and could have 5 guys working on it in 10 mn if I want but it does not feat with my ideas. I have tried and got only bad results.
So I do all myself and it's better. Will you be happy if it was not Pierre Woodman who answer on this forum ???
For sure not, and trust me, I could have already sale my site to others and going to the other side of the world and relax on a white sand beach with my beloved Sophie.
But I like my work and I I like all of you guys, reason why I will continued as long as the piracy will not have destroyed all ...
And at the moment I am also taking good time in one of my favorit place, eating one of my prefered thing : THE FONDUE SAVOYARDE !!!
Fondue.jpg
I-love-the-'fondue'.jpg
I'm a simple guy from the mountain, no need of caviar to make me happy ...

PW

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

mmmm looks tasty :D

well then take you time,,,, im sure the result you produce yourself will be worth it....
we will try to be patience gurus till then.........

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK, I'll try to see this week if I can make it !!! Remember me in case you see nothing before next week-end.

PW