JANE CLASSY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jaykill
Guru

Re: JANE CLASSY

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I didn't said you'll not get Jane in April, you'll have her and Alexis Crystal together with boys but with me you'll have to wait June ...

PW
good news :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope so !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

April is coming to an end Pierre!!!

And we want Jane and Alexys scene ASAP (please)!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Best regards
spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Relax ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Yesterday night I made five years in this website....

I know you're very busy Pierre, and I know you always keep promises, but seeing Miss Classy gain in action wouldn't be a bad "birthday fan" present at all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope to be here at least another five years...

best regards
spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ok o
I wish I could make you happy but until tomorrow, my hands are tied up about the work.
It will be fine again from tomorrow. Jane, Araya, the new Wunf etc will come in next days !!!

PW

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Don't worry man!! I'm not going anywhere in next days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! :o 8-) 8-) WOW!!! I did not expect that from the new scene!! Great video and to be continued ---- Thank you Master!!! Worth the wait! Ms. Jane Classy, all I can say is more, more more! :D :D :D

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

il nous manque toujours une bonne scène anal avec elle et après ce sera le paradis ! Merci pour ton boulot !