ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sdp1010
Guru

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by sdp1010 »

makker wrote:The modeling site I got these pix from published this on june 20 2013. An earlier set is from february 28, 2013. The set before that is from november 6, 2010. So I guess these are the recent ones. Anetta looks also a bit older, but only Pierre knows if she looks like this now since he recently met her.
I found the site where you got the pics from. Pierre is right Photoshop can change in A second. There are alot of models on that site for instance Aleska Diamond the latest photo set they have published is early 2012, The way she looked in that photos were beyond old the pics had to be from 2008.
As for Anetta There are A couple of recent pics in this forum where she is holding A dog and her face looks nothing like the ones on that set or sets. I have done some research on those pics and some sources say it was from 2008 or 2009. I am not sure if it's true or not.

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Ok, I have compiled the recent pictures of her in one image (including the offline ones) for comparison. Do you think there is a big difference (remember the glamour pix are with a lot of make-up etc)?
Anetta3.jpg
We will probably never find out unless Pierre shows us that interview (Anetta forbid him to show it though :cry: )

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Interview will not tell you if she did pictures on not in 2013 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

It's more to see how she looks in that interview

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish I could show you ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

A pic from a new released photoset. Almost 30 yrs old but her ass looks still yummy! :D
I'll bet millions of guys would have liked to shot their load in her ass or pussy. :twisted:
anetta.jpg

Putzo
Padawan

Post by Putzo »

This last photo also appears to be at least 5 years old. Facially, how she looks now is most like the image second from the right in your compilation on the previous page. She has a harder look now and has lost the nose stud.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PW

AnettaFanMexico
Padawan

Post by AnettaFanMexico »

I miss anetta´s pic
I´m still in love with her
I´m still in love with her

Putzo
Padawan

Post by Putzo »

Well, I for one am happy that the Dildo DP set is finally online.

Bravo Pierre! :D :D :D

Do you have any more of her stashed away, or is that finally the end of it?

Putzo...