KENDRA STAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KENDRA STAR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and did even something stronger ... We are very good friends !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

Pierre - you are on fire! Awesome scene!! Ticks all the boxes :lol: :lol:

They'll have to re-write the definition of 'destroyed' in the dictionary. "...I was destroyed by a Woodman casting..."

My only critique would be that Marcus needed to be in the room earlier, before joining in, to get the ambience/pacing of the scene. It completely slowed down and lost atmosphere when he entered because he entered blind. Also, he was not the right Dom for this scene.

I like Marcus, he's great but he hasn't the wisdom and the deviancy for these harder scenes...and I'm not sure of his grasp on English - he seems to have trouble following your direction when you ask him to do stuff. I would have liked to see David and/or Bruno continue on from your 'I'm too tired to participate' introduction ;-) I realise time and space and karma prevent this from happening but in the end it is the scene that suffers.

A great scene which could have been even better had you not been so tired.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In the next one with her, it's Deloin and me !!! Another music will be played ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rhoward
Padawan

Post by rhoward »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Vaut mieux pour toi !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kendra-Star-devasted-at-WCX.jpg
PW
Fuck Yeah!!!!!! :D :D :D See? now this is what I call making my fuckin saturday a miracle...oH yeah hold that golden water inside your mouth baby!!!Thank you Pierre

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

wow belle petite ruskoff!
Tu tenais la grande forme Pierrot :lol: Bien kiffé le petit rite de bienvenu sauce woody elle sû tout de suite où elle avait atterri :mrgreen:

Mais c'est vrai qu'avec Marcus c'est pas le même délire.

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

she is amazing, such beauty and very expressive face, she could work as actrice. a lolita with her brace and sexy, young style...the perfect woodman girl, she looks untypically for russian though, anyway, about the scene, well, the introdution and start by pierre was the best of the Scene. I am not a fan of Marcus Strong, he is too much like a machine without a soul. and his dick is too big and uncut. at least he is not a bodybuilder with Tattoo and piercing.

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

the protagonist... :D
Super! Pierre thank you!
Attachments
44586886cw_14_f.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes and did even something stronger ... We are very good friends !!!

PW
How is that even possible! Such a tough girl she is.

rhoward
Padawan

Post by rhoward »

albcir73 wrote:the protagonist... :D
Super! Pierre thank you!
WTF!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: