NIKKY ANDERSSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
woodyfan23
Guru

Re: NIKKY ANDERSSON

Post by woodyfan23 »

Pierre, what about my question regarding her anal orgasm? It's very important for my fantasies about her! :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok to help you to understand I can give you this story. When she arrived in Paris in february 1997 for the Hot d'Or, I went pick her up at the airport and after 1 minute inmy car she started to blow me. She stayed like that until the hotel. Then I helped her to carry her bags until the bedroom so I put her big one on the corner and when I turn back she had already but her pants on the middle of her legs and was in doggy on the border of the bed. She had the face down turned to me and with a smile she said:
"Popsiban këremszëpen" which means " in the ass please" !!!

So I think you understand how she was in private. A sweet devil ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

anubis
Padawan

Post by anubis »

blow like this?))
P.S. Practiced Nikki anilingus? Received or gave golden shower?is she submissived or domina?is she have a sister?i find in social nets photo supposedly of her sister
Attachments
nikki_oral.jpg

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

Shocking! My impression of Nikky was shocking turned upsidedown by your story. I thought she was an ice beauty, doing anal professionally only for money, had no idea she was so into anal in private. :shock:

"Popsiban keremszepen"!

You were so lucky to be able to fuck her horny asshole straight! But just imagine how lucky her boyfriends would have been!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There are a couple of posts asking you how many times you have fucked her and I'm also curious to know what's your record of fucking her ass in the course of one day? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Popsiban keremszepen"!!!

playa_69
Padawan

Post by playa_69 »

nice story pierre, but nevertheless she just means nothing to me and never did.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was not an ice beauty !!! She was smiling a lot and had lot of humor. OK she was not Einstein but as I said I liked her a lot and I had some amazing souvenir with her.
I'm happy she has found a solution to her life in Italy with the music, it's good !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

A sweet, naughty and horny devil in bed! What else could a man ever dream of in life! 8-)

Any chance to get an audio/video of her djed music? That would be real cool!!! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure on her FB page you have a lot ...

PW

juancarlos
Guru

Post by juancarlos »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: but as I said I liked her a lot and I had some amazing souvenir with her.

PW
420778_394856787254062_508291681_n.jpg

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

Hi there Pierre,

I watched Nikky's fetish scene with Christoph Clark in which Nikky was blindfolded and chained and everything and Clark fucked her in the ass straight. It's so fucking hot my nose almost bled! :D :D :D

I wonder if you ever made any fetish scenes with her and if she was into fetish in real life? :?:

Cheers