CHELSY SUN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SLADKY MESIC

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je confirme !!! :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Pierre , tu pourrais me dire un peu ce qu'elles se sont dit , la baby face avec la tracuctrice , juste apres la premiere scène , lorsqu'elle est assise sur le canapé en train de boire un coup pendant que tu prends ta douche
De quoi parlaient-elles ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ce que la traductrice m'a traduit ensuite ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Ha Pierre, you said you didn't want to fuck the mother. I wonder if it is because you don't get a "woody" ;) due to her older age (41) or you didn't like her body. If it is the latter, would you do her if she looked more like, let's say, Julia Ann (aged 44), see pic below?
JuliaAnn.jpg

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Je ne suis pas plus avancé mais c'est pas grave :lol:
Aurais-je le plaisir de revoir cette petite beauté entre tes mains dans l'avenir ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Julia Ann is also too old for me ...

Pour la Traduction c'est trop long pour que je fasse ça ici mais bon elle etait contente !!!

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Julia Ann is also too old for me ...

PW
Ok, so it's pure about age (the number), not if her body still looks ok (of course not as good when she was a teen or twenty something). Hmm, there comes a time when Sophie will also be that age (40 +) and her body isn't that hot anymore. Is that the exception then (still having sex at 40+)?

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Well there are exceptions: My GF is 40 now and yes, her face is a bit older now but her body shape, tits and ass are still as perfect as the best 20 year old babe, even more round and no wrinkles at all, although she did have babies! I realize I must consider myself a lucky guy! :D :D

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

Salute Pierre!

Thank you so much for including the PAL-style end to some of the recent castings (Sladky / Bambi). Bravo! I hope this is just the beginning :shock: :P

Could you please sometimes not do a POV shot when the girl swallows? I would be happy for you to not collect the camera for POV shot at the end. We can all see she has it in her mouth, then you tell her she look into the camera and swallow. We can still see her beautiful breasts, the shot is static which doesn't break the atmosphere and the camera is not too close to her face so we don't recognise her.

Just my suggestion.
xoxox

thankyouPW
Padawan

Post by thankyouPW »

Funny thing, I never cared much about age in a woman whom I'm about to have sex with. For me it all goes around the orgasm cycle. Give me a short orgasm cycle woman for me and that's it, I get all happy, whether a mother and a daughter in Vidin or a Danish woman here in London.

But a older woman will give us more trouble.

More experience usually means more BAD experiences so there are more bad habits to curb and to deal with...