LEYLA PEACHBLOOM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LEYLA PEACHBLOOM

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Man, I already banned you once, let her quiet, as said Makker, she does what she wants it's her life. I have nothing against her, she is a sweet heart who never did nothing bad to anyone except herself by staying with her BF but it's her decision and you can tell what ever you want against HIM but I'm asking you to respect HER !!!
Ricardo is a lucky dude
Unfortunately yes, there are some people who doesn't know how to live like real men and need and innocent sweet heart to love them, to trust them and feed them until the breaking point ( the real one ! ). The past as shown how many of them have escaped from his claws, but that one for sure will stay much longer because she's too much adorable person.
Also, I'm not 100% sure it's Leyla who has written here, because if she's in Thailand, I wonder how she can post with an HU ip adress here... :roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SerbianBest2
Newb

Post by SerbianBest2 »

I am sorry, you're wright the bad one is her pimp boyfriend not her. I'm just sad this sweet nice girl is used like an object. But yes it is her own choice.

Leyla Peachbloom
Padawan

Post by Leyla Peachbloom »

SerbianBest2 wrote:I am sorry, you're wright the bad one is her pimp boyfriend not her. I'm just sad this sweet nice girl is used like an object. But yes it is her own choice.
RELAX :lol:
Nobody use me! U'll see my pics here after the post-production...& february U and everybody can buy my book that you see what I did abroad! ;)

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Stop pretending that you are this girl, Ricardo!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's clear !!!
Capture-d’écran-2013-12-11-à-00.04.50.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Leyla Peachbloom
Padawan

Post by Leyla Peachbloom »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It's clear !!!
PW
I'm Leyla and I write here and yes, I using my phone on thailand hotel wifi so I don't understand why show this for you ?! :roll:
I post my ip picture here but i change my mind 'cauese i don't want problem. Believe me or not ... not interesting anymore I want only put some pics here that I show I'm fine and answer some question (gossip) & idiot thing ... Have a nice day!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway by you or anyone else, you're always welcome here Leyla in real or not until we can enjoy your beauty ...

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Just let Leyla be Leyla please. I don't care about her IP (she could be using a proxy in Budapest to circumvent censure in Asian countries).

Love your pictures Leyla! :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Makker are you Ricardo ??? A Ricardo's friend ??? So do not speak to me like that, I'm not debil enough to not know what are the usual IP adress that she's using, and now I have a specific script to decode even the detourned IP ...
So let me think and do what I wish on MY forum !!! Thanks.

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Oh come on Pierre. Now you are thinking I am Ricardo? Your suspicion really goes too far. As I said I take no position in your fight with Ricardo. Just don't let a lovely girl like Leyla be a victim of it.