ALESKA DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
deanob73
Guru

Re: ALESKA DIAMOND

Post by deanob73 »

Its funny that someone commented on the colour of her skin in the competition pics.
They have clearly never been to a body building / body shaping competition. They essentially apply the colour with a brush, its used to increase viewable muscle definition. Washed off in 3 or 4 days max, TERRIBLE to get off your clothes :lol:

jose
Padawan

Post by jose »

Hello I am new here, I've been A longtime fan of Aleska, I think she is A good actress and person as well.
I remember her saying back in March that she stopped the business and she is concetrating on other things but I went on the web and there are some Really recent videos of her Boy-Girl and also one for DDF which is A Girl-Girl.

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

jose wrote:Hello I am new here, I've been A longtime fan of Aleska, I think she is A good actress and person as well.
I remember her saying back in March that she stopped the business and she is concetrating on other things but I went on the web and there are some Really recent videos of her Boy-Girl and also one for DDF which is A Girl-Girl.
Hi Jose,
I believe Pierre answered A similar question A couple of months or so ago, He said Aleska is done with Boy-Girl but if there is A company that will offer her alot of money she will take it.
I'm not sure if the information I gave you is still accurate or if Aleska changed her mind and will not do Boy-Girl work for NO matter how much money she is offered, Lets see what Pierre says!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

[attachment=0]68423_ak0ex1cbqj_123_19lo.jpg[/attachment The best picture of Aleska ever perfect body etc. I wish Aleska would of never done Hardcore, DP Gang Bang etc.
Solo and Girl-Girl would of been OK but I didn't like to see all the stuff she went through getting F---ed by two or three guys at the same time. Aleska is to pretty and smart for that!!
I also wish that she would of stayed natural the way she was without Breast Implants but she is still cute!!
Attachments
68423_ak0ex1cbqj_123_19lo.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is always marvelous !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jose
Padawan

Post by jose »

sdp1010 I think Aleska regrets doing DP and gang bang.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're not so much welcome Mr José aka Ricardo !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

I do think a lot of guys (including Pierre ;) ) DON'T regret at all Aleska has done DP and anal!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

jose
Padawan

Post by jose »

Pierre I am not Ricardo. Who is Ricardo?

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Ricardo is the former assistant of Pierre. :D Let's say they don't like each other anymore.

Pierre is so suspicious he is thinking you are the alter ego of Ricardo. :mrgreen: