ANGELA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Angelafan
Padawan

Re: ANGELA

Post by Angelafan »

I can say for sure she's in 99% of the movies listed there, the only title I'm not sure of is: "Racconti Napoletani". If you are thinking of purchasing a title, let me know and maybe I can advise you.

The movies mentioned in your second link don't ring a bell for me, so I can't say if this Angela is "our" Angela.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Viva el big booooobs !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

perpetterson
Newb

Post by perpetterson »

Hello Angelafan,

Thank you for the info,
I am just surprised why Angelas performances in woodman casting,
rocco e le storie vere, 5 mmv movies are not mentioned in the link www.egafd/actresses/details.php/id/a0117

Do you have any information where I can buy the videos you mention, or look at them through internet ?
Per
Another Angelafan

Damon Killian
Guru

Post by Damon Killian »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Before lot of girls was attracted by the sex and the money wasn't the main reason.
Une chose c'est d'aimer le sexe. Mais de l'autre, faut bien vivre. Une gonzesse peut tout à fait aimer le fric et être très "pro". Je trouve ça normal que les femmes s'intéressent au pognon du biz. Ça fait parti du "jeu".

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais je préferai l'époque où sur 10 filles, 3 était là pour l'oseille alors qu'aujourd'hui c'est 9,5 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Damon Killian
Guru

Post by Damon Killian »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Oui mais je préferai l'époque où sur 10 filles, 3 était là pour l'oseille alors qu'aujourd'hui c'est 9,5 !!!

PW
:lol:
Il reste ce "0,5". Contente t'en !!! :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas assez à mon gout, les temps sont durs !!!

PW

Angelafan
Padawan

Post by Angelafan »

perpetterson wrote:Hello Angelafan,

Thank you for the info,
I am just surprised why Angelas performances in woodman casting,
rocco e le storie vere, 5 mmv movies are not mentioned in the link http://www.egafd/actresses/details.php/id/a0117

Do you have any information where I can buy the videos you mention, or look at them through internet ?
Per
Another Angelafan
Hi Per,

I don't know either why those titles are not mentioned in her profile, maybe it's time to ask them to add them?

And about the 5 titles from mmv, you best google them, that's what I did (VHS, maybe DVD know?)
"E le Storie Vere" is also available and known as "Rocco's true stories" at US internet stores. Nothing available as downloads/streaming.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est comme ça !!! :o :o :o

PW