ALESKA DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
buscape
Guru

Re: ALESKA DIAMOND

Post by buscape »

perso, je veux etre le premier a féliciter aleska. elle est toujours aussi canon et le physique qu'elle présente lors de la compétition est de haut niveau. il est clair qu' elle n' était pas là pour faire de la figuration. quant on sait la somme de travail physique et le régime alimentaire impitoyable que cela nécessite... et cette façon unique qu'elle a de se cambrer( je me demande si cela ne lui a pas rapporter quelques points supplémentaires...). bravo aleska!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So, our adorable Aleska has finished at second place with silver price !!!
Bravo ...
Aleska-Diamond.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Thank you for asking her Pierre.
I appreciate it!! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She send this photo to me for you guys, she's very cute !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

juan_s
Newb

Post by juan_s »

He Pierre! I'm new in the forum.

Oh god, you fucked the incredibly beautiful aleska in the ass and came inside her mouth... You are so lucky!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And it was her first anal. Yes I'm a lucky man ...

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:So, our adorable Aleska has finished at second place with silver price !!!
Bravo ...
Aleska-Diamond.jpg
PW
I love Aleska, but there is something strange with this photo: her body is unnatural brown and her face seems to be photoshopped on it (see the contrast between skin of face and body and the proportion of the head doesn't fit the body).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes of course it's a bit photoshoped but it's normal she was sweating a lot !!!
Proportions are real and color of body comes from a chocolat cream they have to put on their skin for the competition which also makes the face looking so white ...

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

It seems like Aleska really enjoys what she is doing, She is always on A Hungarian TV show, I don't know what it is called but she is becoming really popular especially for that Hungarian show!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes we saw it !!!
Screen Shot 2013-10-21 at 12.33.21 PM.png
PW