ALESKA DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sdp1010
Guru

Re: ALESKA DIAMOND

Post by sdp1010 »

Pierre, Do you mind if once in A while I post pics from Aleska, That I see on twitter that are nice or interesting. I don't want to do anything without your approval.

buscape
Guru

Post by buscape »

salut pierre. j' espère moi aussi que la brouille entre ces deux super copines n'est que passagère, mais surtout qu'il n'y ait pas une histoire de rivalité amoureuse( les deux se disputant un mec...). sinon il semble effectivement que la sublime aleska ait tourne une scène b/g pour brazzers. tant mieux et pourvu que ça continu... elle me manque trop!!!

Aleskafan
Padawan

Post by Aleskafan »

Usafan wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Because I'm tired and Aleska also of your comment about her and her "supposed" USA dreams. STOP THIS BULLSHIT and just try to be a normal person doing normal comments. Thanks !!!

PW
I was only telling accurate info of what I know of her, But OK fine!!
Pierre,
I don't know what this conversation was about but if it was what I was thinking I don't understand why people would want to say that.
You mentioned many times and posted pictures that you and Aleska are very good friends it seems like you sophie and Aleska hang out often, If Aleska did have USA dreams to come live in America, you would of known!!
If I am correct?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't want to do anything without your approval
Of course until it's not a realy personnal things with family or it will be not something which can make her angry, yes no blem !!!
you would of known!! If I am correct?
Just this question is a lost of time because the answer is simply obvious ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Pierre Aleska posted something on twitter about A big party she will be at this weekend! What will she do there and will you be there as well??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm far away from Hungary !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

1.png
Pierre, I hope this is ok for me to post. I hope Aleska doesn't get angry at me.
These are my favorite pics of her from her private life, So sexy!! :D 8-)
Attachments
untitled.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's beautiful !!!

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Today Aleska competed in A fitness competition and she said she got A silver labeling, She didn't say if it was first place or what!!
Attachments
tumblr_mtw91hnygy1r42mcro1_500.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will tell you later when speaking with her ...

PW