ANITA DARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
gyurm
Padawan

Re: ANITA DARK

Post by gyurm »

I thought for myself that there must have been a reason why she was not included in the first 50 volumes of Castings X, like the two Anitas. On the other hand, for such an exceptional girl like Agnes (and a historical one, too), nothing is too much destroyed. If it's fragmentary or less-than-perfect it is perhaps not suitable for a DVD release but could still be worthwhile on the site. Nobody would mind defects in her case, I'm sure.
I greatly appreciate your efforts and responses!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK just for making you happy, tomorrow you'll have the casting of Agnes online ! It's a very bad quality one but an exclusive moment as always !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

This is really great news! A legion of men express their warmest thanks! This was truly a missing piece.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I put Valentina Vecru ( Agnes ) as daily girl, should be on line in few hours...
Sorry for the quality, but I told you in advance ! But it's true that for this lady's fans it's a big moment ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ilgianni
Padawan

Post by ilgianni »

so anita got back to budapest .....

what do you mean you didn t had the chance of touch her breast ?

also the old one ...you didn t make her the full service? never?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't understand what you mean, I just said I never touch even one hair of Anita Dark, which means clearly I DID NOT HAVE ANY SEX WITH HER !!!
But Valentina Vecru, of course I did it, she stay 3 nights in my bed in Paris...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Tu ne l'as pas touchée Anita mais tu l'as fait tourner avec des acteurs non ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non jamais !

Malheureusement Anita Dark est superbe mais c'est une poule folle avec un haricot à la place du cerveau !!! Peux tu croire que je lui ai proposé 10 000 DM en 1996 pour venir en Egypte avec moi, coucher avec son petit ami pour une scène vidéo et une série de photos, mais la condition était... de porter une perruque blonde (elle ressemblait trop au style de Tania, ce n'était pas bon pour l'histoire). "Jamais je ne serai blonde, dit-elle donc je n'irai pas avec toi en Egypte !!! ".
Aujourd'hui, elle est blonde et ne veut pas revenir aux cheveux foncés mêle si elle a gardé le nom d'Anita Dark, moi je vous dis c'est la reine de toutes les poules et dindes de la terre ...

Unfortunately Anita Dark is superb but she's a crazy chicken with a bean for a brain !!! Can you believe I offered her 10,000 DM in 1996 to come to Egypt with me for "The Pyramid" production, have sex with her boyfriend for a video scene and a photo series, but the condition was... to wear a blonde wig ( she looked like too much in Tania's style, it wasn't good for the story). “I will never be blonde,” she said, “so I will not go to Egypt with you !!!”
Today, she is blonde and does not want to go back to dark hair, although she kept the name Anita Dark, I tell you she is the queen of all the chickens and turkeys on earth ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

hello pierre,

I hope this question hasn't been asked before. There is some language i don't understand here.) about what year did anita dark move to usa? I was just wondering.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't remember but long ago !!!

PW