PINKY JUNE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
malcolmmalkolm
Padawan

Re: PINKY JUNE

Post by malcolmmalkolm »

maybe she's stupid, I don't know, but as if Joe tribbiani(from friends) said: with such a body like this mind is not needed :lol:
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It works when you know use your body like a Gina Devine for instance but it's far to be like that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Hmm, her mother is getting kinkier by the day (most recently an orgy).

So why is Pinky still doing only soft (solo/gg)? She is so beautiful and could be a star if she only starts (again) with b/g and of course revisiting Pierre. Maybe her mother should have a word with her ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dogs don't do cats but anyway nobody can change her mind. Angel Hott it has been possible because she has a brain but that one is so dump, so impossible, I think, to manage anything ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

at the beginning i found her enough cute...but finnaly i found her , common, cold, et more over she got a lot of spot under make up

I suppose lot of producer will get enough to see her...so for her 2 possibility ; get one boy with lot of money...or she'll remember PW number

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

So how does she score on your list of dumbest ever girls ;) ?
For example in relation to also not too smart girls like Nikki Anderson, Alice Dumb etc. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Top 10 for sure !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

kottozveruga
Guru

Post by kottozveruga »

ON Eurobabeindex forum posted photos where the man has her in anal sex.
It seems Pinky matured ..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's Bunny who did it, good for him, I have nothing particular to tell, she made it 3 years ago with me, why not again later, with someone else ...
And by the way, she is 7 months pregnant, maybe from the last picture !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Agent 00Sexe
Padawan

Post by Agent 00Sexe »

Je viens de voir ça, à mon tour.
Et oui, je suis toujours interessé par le cul de la demoiselle. J'ai juste arrêté de t'embêter avec ça car j'ai bien compris que c'était bloqué de chez bloqué. :lol:

Je connais pas trop bien le forum d'EBI (encore moins ses membres), juste le site de référencement. C'est qui ce Bunny ? Il a l'intention de vendre la scène, j'espère. Non, parce que les images, on va pas me faire le coup 2 fois ! :lol:

Malgré tout ce que tu penses d'elle... ne serait-ce pas une dernière porte ouverte à une tentative de négociation pour diffuser cette première expérience avec toi ?
D'ailleurs, si c'est le cas, tu y auras surement pensé avant moi.

En tous cas, au niveau de l'image de preview, la tienne était nettement mieux choisie. C'est limite, si elle me hante pas, toujours, d'ailleurs ! Je dois d'ailleurs l'avoir gardée dans un coin de mon disque dur ! :oops:

Car malgré tout ce que tu nous en as dit sur sa personnalité (ou plutôt sur le fait qu'elle en manque), malgré les boutons qu'elle a sur la gueule (car oui, elle a quelques fois des spots)... je la trouve totalement canon ! Je suis faible !!! :lol:

Bref, je vais attendre cette 1ère anale. Celle avec toi, j'espère... sinon, honnêtement, je prendrai ce qui me sera proposé ! :mrgreen: