MISHA CROSS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Lenny
Padawan

Re: MISHA CROSS

Post by Lenny »

I'm looking foward to DAP and bukkake scenes. Let me see if Misha doesn't make disgusted face like other actresses :twisted:

I believe in your talent misha!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure not bad face during her DAP, she just enjoyed it ...because she's the kind of girl who does not do what she does not like !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

malcolmmalkolm
Padawan

Post by malcolmmalkolm »

I didn't know that puscifer is maynard's solo project :? I thought that this is band created by other members from tool, and his voice is so different than in tool and perfect circle that I thought it's another singer! :o was there someone who was thinking like me? or I'm only one fool? fooled by tool :lol:
it's like puscifers "the mission" (feat milla jovovich) asking me: what do you know? what do you know? and my answer is: I don't know anything, I swear! :shock:
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection

Lenny
Padawan

Post by Lenny »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Here is her idol
Sasha Grey.gif
PW

(pic from Misha twitter)
any similarity? :lol:

Sorry for off-topic, guess who is here in my city?

She's a bit different, isn't she?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Amazing !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

Misha shure reminds me about Sasha Grey!
And not only in looks. Grey also got great taste in music and she is also an intelligent girl. Just bought Sashas book "Neu Sex". Recommended to all "collectors" ;)

I have a question and i guess both Misha and PW can give interesting answers.
The question is this:
A lot of girls who don`t like anal-sex or/and complain about the pain mention the penis size as the main problem. Is it really that simple or is it possible that the preparaition is more essential and the psychic side of it.
I have a pretty big one and no one of my girlsfriends have dared to do anal cuz of my size. Only had casual anal-sex with some drunk girls cuz they say they "relax" more. I think that is a pretty "passive" explenation really...
And i guess you Misha could have an oppinion about this if you did anal with Rocco.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She never did anal with Rocco as far I know and I think preparation is important, let see what Misha will said !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her casting is online !!!
Misha-casting-!!!.jpg
PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

wait is over

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Absolutely fabulous!!! What a girl! The whole scene from the start of the interview until the end is extremely exciting!