TERKA ANGELINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: TERKA ANGELINE

Post by Curious George »

Hi Pierre,
I hope you got a chance to relax a little on your holiday. You deserve it. I do not want to sound like the little kid in the back seat of the car constantly saying "Are we there yet?"
But I was hoping that when you get back to your office on Monday that you might be able to post a new picture of her, and give us a little more information about her. You did imply that it was not easy to convince her. So far her pictures have been great. Obviously it was a planned photo session with proper lighting and makeup. So she did not pick up her purse and go home mad at your request to take her clothes off.
In my fantasy, a famous French saying comes to mind. And as you bend down to give her virgin pussy lips their first kiss, you are thinking..."Apres moi le deluge".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Terka has been a lot of work for me before get her flower !!! Yes she did some photo sessions and more !!!
Of course it will come here but not now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Thank you for that information. It reminds me of a beautiful natural blonde virgin that did nude photos for over a month before being convinced to lose her virginity. She had an overly protective mother who wanted her daughter to remain a virgin before she went away to college.
I am sure that we will find that the Terka Casting Video will be worth the wait.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Finger crossed !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

After rereading this forum I calculate that she finally let you initiate her at about the time of her 19th birthday. But as a virgin, she did nude photos for 10 months before that. Working with her must have been a tremendous temptation for you.
I assume that she was thoroughly satisfied after receiving her first MAO.

(That is a Male Assisted Orgasm.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Curious George wrote:Thank you for that information. It reminds me of a beautiful natural blonde virgin that did nude photos for over a month before being convinced to lose her virginity. She had an overly protective mother who wanted her daughter to remain a virgin before she went away to college.
I am sure that we will find that the Terka Casting Video will be worth the wait.
Could you tell who that model was?

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

To answer your question about the blond virgin. She has strong features and a fantastic body (just like Terka), and waited a year after her first nude photo before letting herself be deflowered.
I have a closeup photo of her hymen being stretched out by her fingers. It has a hole just large enough to insert a tampon or a little finger. It was taken in 2006. She lost her virginity on camera in 2007. It hurt enough to bring tears to her eyes.
I may not tell you the pay web site's name because it is a competitor. But she did a casting here in 2010. Her stage name is Bianca Golden.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bianca Golden ? As far I know she says she lost her flower in other conditions ...
I will find out !!!

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I have a personal reason to want to know more about Terka.
Many years ago our corporation hired a new intern. She was a senior in High School and worked part-time with me as an intern. She was beautiful as only an innocent 17 year old can be, shy and never had a boyfriend. And very smart, which is why she got the job. In the next year and a half, she did her job flawlessly, was always polite and cheerful. Her ass got a little larger and her breasts a lot larger. They were very prominent on her slender frame. She then went to the local college part-time and began a modeling career. And started dating college boys. She was like a rose in full bloom. I saw men who were engaged in a conversation, stop talking and stare as she walked by.
With her slender body, beautiful face and hair, Terka reminds me of this girl from my past. If you have a moment during this very busy week, I wish you could tell us a few words about Terka....her personality, and what was it like working with her. I hope it was positive.

Merci.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't give any specific info about Terka for the moment. Wait to see her casting and then we will speak about her ... It will be probabily next month !!!

PW