Guru

Re: Pierre Woodman has Competitor

Post by TheWarrior »

:lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I recognised you amigo and I erased a part of your message because you start use this forum as promo place !!!
Since few months I was cool and let you use my forum for your advertisment but today it not fine to play that game again ...
You're not my competitor, you do your job and I do mine, I do not use the site or forum of anyone to get people on my site as you do, and from that I feel proud.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

I know who he is talking about.. and he is very ugly and very fat and the girls are not as cute as Pierre's and ok he has also "casted" some of Pierre's girls but years after they have been casted by him and have already been fucked by million guys. And he never does anal and has the physical condition of my grandmother.. so his sex scenes are reaaaally boring.. comparing him with Pierre is like comparing Cristal Champagne with the sparkling wine at your local discount super market...
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

jaroslawtyka
Padawan

Post by jaroslawtyka »

Sorry Pierre, but maybe you have missunderstood me. I purely by chance have seen some videos of him on that site. And his scenes remember me to your excellent castings, but less interesting. I do not want to advertise for anyone. But I see, there are many beautiful spanish or latinamericanish girls, why haven't you been tried some of them in your videos?

Be forever PW' Fan

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know because I don't have time to watch what do others !!! Even what do Private now with their casting auditions, i just look at the box cover sometime or heard about it by agencies or girls but honestly, I don't care.
In the pass I was every month for sometime 10 hours in sex shop watching all new movies of my competitors, just to see if they got some of the girls I had before.
Today the business is different, one milliard of internautes, it's enough for everyone until the piracy don't fucked up the work each one do.
I respect the job of the others, I do mine the best as I can for my fans. If someone prefer what do the others he just have to be member there and that it...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

HNIC
Padawan

Re: Torbe

Post by HNIC »

Trobe's Bukkake series is fantastic and unique though -- better even than the GGG in my opinion because the girls have to swallow every load whereas in GGG it is often just splashed on face or body (though i love both).

Also his First Time in front of the Camera series is also great with some beautiful girls but i like his site because of the Bukkake.

Pierre, ever thought about starting your own GGG/Bukkake/gokkun series?

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Torbe has been arrested (without bail) accused of money laundering, having sex with a minor (17 year old) and of being implicated in a sex trafficking scheme (particularly with Ukrainian girls).

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... t=&act=url

Perhaps Pierre, with all his contacts and his inside knowledge, can give us a good opinion about the possible veracity of these allegations.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

When I read the news, I was surprised to check that his site putalocura.com, one of the oldest in Spain, was still accessible. Well, since a few hours ago it isn't.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Police investigators have committed abuses against him on at least one child under 16 years who had allegedly committing sexual acts recorded and then had broadcast images.
If it's true it's terrible but you know the medias, sometime from a hill they make Everest ...
I hope for him it's not like that but the fact his site is shut down means something bad is in the air !!!

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

For the sake of clarification, in case some people had read here and are curious: all Torbe sites are up and running, what happened that day was a short-scale hacker attack (by enemies, I assume).

Still no word from him but he's supposed to continue in preventive prison and the police is trying to mount a big case against him, calling the general public (!) for evidence.