LITTLE CAPRICE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LITTLE CAPRICE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Complicate to explain but few chance to see her again in any of my work !!!
But nothing wrong between us, we are same friends as always, it is just for specifics reasons that she probabily will never shoot again with me ...
Doesn't change the fact I love her so much !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

i've got question about her if we'll finally see her initiation?
I just say that because you're friend with her new BF...so there's no mystery about what you do with her ass and why you do it. Si she could sign now? no ? :?:

(i understand when girls changes their life and take care about what the BF may think but here the BF knows)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It doesn't not belong to her BF but to her !!! Stop to push non-stop about that kind of thing, it's useless because if a girl decide to change her mind I'll be the first to let you know. But pushing for nothing make me just upset, especialy when all has been said about it on this topic !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

soaringhigh wrote:After seeing an excerpt of a scene with new BF, it seems she's into a strong love affair & gained maturity. The naive girl from 2 years ago seems so different now, even more beautiful with years passing! Hopefully she will perform for other companies...
Pierre, any chance of seeing her again through your lens?
YEah, she did a creampie with him! Cool :D

Belgian Shadow
Padawan

Post by Belgian Shadow »

Je ne me moque pas ; mais sur le site de Petra, elle ne fait plus de b/g et Caprice m'avait encore confirmé la chose lors de ma prise de vue, d'où mon étonnement ; comme quoi tout n'est qu'apparence ^^

Et puis, savoir que son nouveau bf vit en Autriche ne signifie pas qu'il est hardeur.

Mes photos n'étant que soft, par définition, qu'elle fasse plus avec d'autres ne me dérange pas ; j'avais un unique projet plus érotique avec elle mais nécessitant un beau mec, et son ex, physiquement (pour ce que j'en avais vu), je le trouvais vraiment moche, squelettique, ... donc, une ouverture peut-être ...

(Tous mes projets sont des livres ou expositions)

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

si tu veux faire un peu de pub n'hésite pas
hein?

Belgian Shadow
Padawan

Post by Belgian Shadow »

Si tu veux voir un exemple de photos, je viens d'en poster une dans le topic dédié à Eufrat :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui c'est classe ce que tu fais !!!

PW

Belgian Shadow
Padawan

Post by Belgian Shadow »

Merci Pierre !

Je mets au point la séance de prises de vues depuis le choix des vêtements (que j'offre aux modèles après shooting) jusqu'aux décors ; comme je finance tout et que ce n'est qu'un job secondaire, et surtout une passion, je ne shoot que maximum 4 modèles/an ;

Mon record : Jana Cova me trouvait trop "lent" car elle avait l'habitude de shooter des sets de photos, moi, je shoot un max de photos différentes dans des poses et backgroungds différents en un minimum de temps. Alors, je l'ai prise au mot : 27 changements de vêtements et accessoires en 8h de prises de vues ^^

Là, c'est un peu la crise, donc année sabatique : j'ai fait scanner ma sélection de photos depuis 12 ans que j'y travaille, donc, budget rabotté cette année et je reprends l'année prochaine.

PS : nous nous sommes déjà rencontré à Venus (Paris ou Berlin, je ne sais plus : tu présentais Sex City le film avec Xenia Lova, Nella, ...) et aux Caves de Cureghem à Bruxelles (tu étais accompagné de Dido Angel,Rose Delight et Aleska Diamond).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

D'accord, alors bon courage pour la reprise !!!

PW